Honoring the bet. Try not to fuck the forum up while I'm gone.

The Bet is complete and final. Asswipe and Retarded Lenny can now leave the premises. See you 2/08/2017. Originally Posted by bambino
I'll leave this forum today, honoring the bet that I raved on about ever since Bambully made it.

Totally dumbfounded but optimistic that Drumpf takes advantage of the faith that LESS THAN HALF of the voters put in him.

Meanwhile, I'll be spreading my message of love and unity elsewhere on ECCIE.

God Bless (SAVE) America!

To be continued ...
Don't let the door hit you on the ass, asshole.
Since you won't be posting, you'll have to fix me a drink, shine my shoes and clean my toilet.
BigKotex, WTF, Mamboolah (Assup), and JimEd...the original Austin Reacharound Crew have been vanquished. Now we can finally have polite and civil conversation. New handles registered in 4, 3, 2, 1 ...
BigKotex, WTF, Mamboolah (Assup), and JimEd...the original Austin Reacharound Crew have been vanquished. Now we can finally have polite and civil conversation. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The pig is cockstalking me in the Pgh forum. What an assclown.
BigKotex, WTF, Mamboolah (Assup), and JimEd...the original Austin Reacharound Crew have been vanquished. Now we can finally have polite and civil conversation. New handles registered in 4, 3, 2, 1 ... Originally Posted by gnadfly
"Polite and civil"...????? Are you shitting everyone here except yourself?? LMAO!!

On the plus side, Alec Baldwin has a job for four more years!
"Polite and civil" references a certain moderator of a long ago board that kicked the ARC out of his Austin then his San Antonio then Dallas forums before they finally infested the Houston forum that he didn't moderate.

May he rest in peace.
"Polite and civil"...????? Are you shitting everyone here except yourself?? LMAO!!

On the plus side, Alec Baldwin has a job for four more years!
Originally Posted by Prolongus
Go back to pulling your Johnson, pro-plunged-ass.
I'll leave this forum today, honoring the bet that I raved on about ever since Bambully made it.

Totally dumbfounded but optimistic that Drumpf takes advantage of the faith that LESS THAN HALF of the voters put in him.

To be continued ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're not honoring the bet unless you stay gone for 270 days. You are a lying fucking fag. You specifically accepted my bet. Go join your friends from Jonestown you worthless piece of shit.
6 MONTHS ASSHAT
6 MONTHS ASSHAT Originally Posted by canuckeight
He needs that much time to make up for the neglect he's done to his main bread winner, THE Austin gloryholes ! All of them prolly need cleaning and a fresh coat of paint.

To be continued ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That whole pesky Electoral College thing....yep...sucks
Bill Clinton didn't get 50% in either election. They knew the rules when they started.
Bill Clinton didn't get 50% in either election. They knew the rules when they started. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
While true, Bill did win both the popular vote and the college in BOTH elections, Big League! Funny how the current and last Republican Presidents didn't carry the popular vote and only won due to the college, yet the last two Democratic Presidents took both popular and college......... maybe Trump was right, the system is rigged!
honoring the bet? really???

color me god damned!!!!!