ONE STEP CLOSER!!

I'll believe it when the votes ARE offically counted.
I'll believe it when the votes ARE offically counted. Originally Posted by garhkal
Yep.. It's gonna be an expensive night for soros....
Yep.. It's gonna be an expensive night for soros.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hopefully he will have a heart attack.
You think George Soros is behind everything! I thought it was Hillary!

Y’all need to make up your minds who’s behind which conspiracy!

This one is going to be an expensive one for the facists. They will be swept away quickly.

Twitler and his demon spoor will be ostracized and for the first time since the 1800/, judges will be impeached by the angry mob that once was a proud people.

Can’t keep the people down that far that long.

This one is going to be an expensive one for the facists. They will be swept away quickly.

Twitler and his demon spoor will be ostracized and for the first time since the 1800/, judges will be impeached by the angry mob that once was a proud people.

Can’t keep the people down that far that long. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re right, the people that the Democrats sold out voted for Trump. Hence Gorsuch and Kavanaugh!!!!!!

Can’t keep the people down that far that long. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think an authoritarian government in this age of surveillance and large data with modern armies can in fact control any uprisings.

See China as proof.
I think an authoritarian government in this age of surveillance and large data with modern armies can in fact control any uprisings.

See China as proof. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Then whats the fuss over the 2nd amendment then?
One step closer?

Yep. To another nomination.

This little snot nosed brat ain’t getting on the court.

Deal with it fellas.
Hopefully he will have a heart attack. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Who? Twitler?

Can’t have a heart attack. No heart.
You’re right, the people that the Democrats sold out voted for Trump. Hence Gorsuch and Kavanaugh!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Cheeeading!!!!! aside, bambino, did you vote for Obama in 2012?
Then whats the fuss over the 2nd amendment then? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You want to get rid of guns then change the constitution, though the guns we have are no defense against a totalitarian liberal government bent on killing conservatives, which will might get someday, at the rate we are going.
Who? Twitler?

Can’t have a heart attack. No heart. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It was about Soros but he has the same situation, so I withdraw the request.
One step closer?

Yep. To another nomination.

This little snot nosed brat ain’t getting on the court.

Deal with it fellas. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He may make it yet. He only has to pass the FBI investigation and I think we all know there is not enough evidence to convict. The Republicans decided to use this investigation as political cover for the upcoming election, even if they do think the charges are insufficient to derail the nomination.
You want to get rid of guns then change the constitution, though the guns we have are no defense against a totalitarian liberal government bent on killing conservatives, which will might get someday, at the rate we are going. Originally Posted by friendly fred
You, clearly, have no idea how to put a round down range onto target. 100 dedicated men with long guns, scopes, and patience, could overnight, destroy any hope of a government attempt to round up Conservatives or seize weapons.

It wouldn't even need to be coordinated. When those that think they can knock down doors with impunity have start their days in the knowledge that many of them won't be coming home that night... that will put an end to any attempted gun grab or round up of personnel.