Trump Directs FBI To Investigate Who Leaked Ford's Name To The Lame-Stream Media.

Should embarrass a couple of fucking lib-retards as if a fucking lib-retard Senator who employed a Chinese spy as a chauffeur for twenty years could be further embarrassed.

Trump calls on FBI to find out who leaked Christine Ford’s letter: “Was it Sen. Feinstein?”

“I think frankly the FBI has a chance to reveal a lot of different things. I’d like to find out who leaked the papers. Was it Sen. Feinstein? Certanly her body language was not exactly very good when they asked her that question,” Mr. Trump said.

(source)
Well they always listen to Trump, right?

THATS THEIR JOB!
Well they always listen to Trump, right?

THATS THEIR JOB!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The FBI is an agency under the Executive Branch. You know, the Executive Branch -- the President -- YOUR president: President Trump!
What's the betting "They can't find out"..
What's the betting "They can't find out".. Originally Posted by garhkal
... Homeland Security can!

"What goes around comes around!"
LOL! The source of this story is so flaky that even IBH won’t use its name in his link.

Looks like more desperation from the loyalists.
LOL! The source of this story is so flaky that even IBH won’t use its name in his link.

Looks like more desperation from the loyalists.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The source accurately quoted Trump's remark on the matter.
This "investigation" may end up like the "investigation" into the "Accuser's" pretend fear of flying ....

.... Soro's money can cure a little lady's fear of fucking!!!! ALSO!!!!!
What if the fbi find that DIFI set up the whole thing ?( I know THATS not possible ???)
What if the fbi find that DIFI set up the whole thing ?( I know THATS not possible ???) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
She knows who leaked it. It was funny when her staffer had to tell her that she asked them if she did. She seemed suprised. As IB said, she had no idea a ChiCom spy was driving her around for 20yrs. Stupid fuck.
She knows who leaked it. It was funny when her staffer had to tell her that she asked them if she did. She seemed suprised. As IB said, she had no idea a ChiCom spy was driving her around for 20yrs. Stupid fuck. Originally Posted by bambino

To me, it's totaly insane she thinks we will believe she didn't know she had a spy driving her around for 20 years.
The FBI should also investigate those accuser's Social Media accounts and whether they've been "cleaned" over the past year.
And her bank statements. Their lawyers also.

Hey, while we're at it, let's investigate this WaPo "tip line" that Ford initially made her accusations through.