Another Kavanaugh classmate tells the story of that drunk piece of shit.

Gee, for second i thought we were going to make it through the weekend without another slanderous smear from a left wing loon.

As the great Benjamin Franklin once said:

"Beer is proof that God loves us"

I think in your cause ...he only "likes" you.
Hummm...Hummm...Humm...fake new!!
Sound familiar
Lets see..

He's come from being and attempted rapist to a rapist to a attempted murder o a murder to a gang raper to a drunk to an out of control mad man..

It would be comical if it wasn't so sad to see how harmful this BS is.

Any predictions for what Monday will bring? What smear will the left have lined up for Monday?

Mounting accusations is not mounting evidence..and there are some decent liberals left who aren't going to buy into this..

The Republicans with gain seats in the senate and not lose the house.
LOL!

He’s probably a great dude to hang out with in case an argument breaks out at the local tutt6 bar.

But he ain’t SCOTUS material.

Twitler wants him in there to defend him when he get his ass impeached by the new Congress.

That’s all that matters to Trump. And he’s got a whole list of willing lackeys to take Kavanaugh’s place.

That’s why he’s keeping his mouth shut for the most part.
Hummm...Hummm...Humm...fake new!!
Sound familiar Originally Posted by bb1961
NYT. The one that knows even more words than Trump.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Last I heard drinking beer wasn't illegal.
LOL!

He’s probably a great dude to hang out with in case an argument breaks out at the local tutt6 bar.

Twitler wants him in there to defend him when he get his ass impeached by the new Congress.

That’s all that matters to Trump. And he’s got a whole list of willing lackeys to take Kavanaugh’s place.

That’s why he’s keeping his mouth shut for the most part. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

What color is the sky in your world?
The talking points this week will be that there shouldn't be a week time limit on the FBI investigation.

Any bets?
LOL!

That’s why he’s keeping his mouth shut for the most part. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And the grounds for impeachment...we don't like him...Gotcha
The talking points this week will be that there shouldn't be a week time limit on the FBI investigation.

Any bets? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
When you're holding all the aces...
Last I heard drinking beer wasn't illegal. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And the grounds for impeachment...we don't like him...Gotcha Originally Posted by bb1961
Collusion or obstruction of justice for a crime that never happened.

He doesn't know yet. He hasn’t received his orders for tomorrow yet.

And he also believes that in the impossible event of impeachment that Kavanaugh will some how run to Trump defense and stop it.

TDS at its finest.
Lets see..

He's come from being and attempted rapist to a rapist to a attempted murder o a murder to a gang raper to a drunk to an out of control mad man..

It would be comical if it wasn't so sad to see how harmful this BS is.

Any predictions for what Monday will bring? What smear will the left have lined up for Monday?

Mounting accusations is not mounting evidence..and there are some decent liberals left who aren't going to buy into this..

The Republicans with gain seats in the senate and not lose the house. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

And you would think if he was this much of a rapist, WHY IS IT he was never caught in the 80s, or 90s, or 2000s??
Good liars are credible until their stories keep changing.

Ms Ford doesn’t add up.
I swear the people who are shocked that someone drank a lot in high school, college, law school must have had some really sad educational experiences. I know we drank a ton at the schools I went to and yes, sometimes stupid shit happened when we were young. The older we got, the better it was. And there were some bad apples along the way on all sides.

I went to school with plenty of people who ended up in high politics and there is no way I think drinking a bunch when we were young impedes their ability to lead now. Some stopped drinking. Some just grew up. But, good lord, we were all young and drunk at some time. I have even seen a sitting Supreme Court Justice doing shots and an exPresident who was drinking me under the table one night at The Palm. A future Vice President pumped a keg for me. What a gentleman.