More Winng

Canada agrees to new deal with US to replace NAFTA
I'm sure the lead headline on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the MSM will be something to remind us that Stormy Daniels sucked President Trump's dick 15 years ago.
I'm sure the lead headline on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the MSM will be something to remind us that Stormy Daniels sucked President Trump's dick 15 years ago. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I saw this on Fox Business this morning
BUT...But...but...

Forget that, let's pay attention to the partial and unsubstantiated 37 year old memories of a "never Trumper."

MAGA!
36 days until the November 6th mid-term elections. Yes, the economy of the U.S. is doing very well under Trump but this election goes far beyond the economy.

On a slightly different note, a Beto O'Rourke rally in Austin drew an estimated 50,000 supporters. I'm still not predicting an O'Rourke upset, but watch out!!
Forget that, let's pay attention to the partial and unsubstantiated 37 year old memories of a "never Trumper."
36 days until the November 6th mid-term elections. Yes, the economy of the U.S. is doing very well under Trump but this election goes far beyond the economy.

On a slightly different note, a Beto O'Rourke rally in Austin drew an estimated 50,000 supporters. I'm still not predicting an O'Rourke upset, but watch out!! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The key words are........"In Austin"......our own Moscow on the Colorado.
Forget that, let's pay attention to the partial and unsubstantiated 37 year old memories of a "never Trumper." Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yes that's way more important than people having good paying jobs that left this country because of NAFTA or some dim-retard having a rally in Austin
BUT...But...but...

Originally Posted by gnadfly

I thought the thread was on NAFTA.
Oh dear. Don't get your hopes up. Austin is wacky doodle liberal,as you know, so that doesn't mean anything.

On a slightly different note, a Beto O'Rourke rally in Austin drew an estimated 50,000 supporters. I'm still not predicting an O'Rourke upset, but watch out!! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Oh dear. Don't get your hopes up. Austin is wacky doodle liberal,as you know, so that doesn't mean anything. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Like O'Rourke or not, I've lived in the Austin area for 26+ years and I've never seen the such enthusiasm for a Democratic candidate at the state level. From a virtual unknown a year ago to within 10 points of Cruz in one poll and 2 points ahead in another. RealClearPolitic still has the race as a Toss Up. As I said, I consider O'Rourke still a long shot but who knows for sure at this point.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...enate_map.html
Get back on topic...
Back on topic. Canada and twit head sucking up lol. Make them pay for the trump wall.

Beto was only the second politician I ever donated money to and I'm not alone. Hope he kicks some lying Cruz azz and trump comes to fill out the biggest stadium in Texas. Maybe Aggie town. Now that would be the best Aggie joke ever.