There's Nothing More Dangerous Than Sincere Ignorance and Conscientious Stupidity

Unfortunately this is a rite of passage for Republicans and Trumpites. I kinda feel sorry for them and all.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Unfortunately this is a rite of passage for Republicans and Trumpites. I kinda feel sorry for them and all.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King, Jr. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The guy in your avatar is a prime example of your thread topic.
The same could be said of the fucking loser Democrats so what’s your point?
I believe Dr King was speaking about the racist Southern Democrats, who haven't changed a bit since the days of George Wallace and Lyndon Johnson.

Wallace wanted to keep the "colored folk" in their place. LBJ gave home the means to do it through his great society programs that herded blacks into government run ghettos, destroyed the Familly structure, and drove black crime and unemployment to record levels.

And all the had to do was vote Democrat.
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King, Jr. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are half correct.

It took a lot of conscientious effort for the dems on the Senate Judiciary Committee to make themselves look as stupid as they did.

But their ignorance (like their lies) is calculated and contrived rather than sincere.
The Dems have disrupted the proceedings from the beginning and hired people to disrupt the proceedings from the gallery.

I don't see how some of these Dem Senators can look themselves in the mirror.

The FBI should also be looking into these gallery arrests.
Pssssssst...the Avaniti Express is about to derail. Just a heads up for ya.

Ignorance and stupidity has run amok around here/hear and it's funny as fuk to read their posts and watch them post a lot amoungst theirselves

Ignorance and stupidity has run amok around here/hear and it's funny as fuk to read their posts and watch them post a lot amoungst theirselves Originally Posted by Tsmokies

so .. you guys are claiming you are experts on ignorance and stupidity?
this is .. quite an accomplishment.

got any credentials in the subjects you'd like to disclose??
bahahahaaaaaaaa