USMCA!! Another promise kept!!!!

China is next
China is next Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
They’re already reducing some Tarrifs.
This is huuuuuuge.
And the dim-retard think they going to take over the house and Senate HAHAHAHAHAHA
And the dim-retard think they going to take over the house and Senate HAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Just the House in 2018. The Senate in 2020.
Just the House in 2018. The Senate in 2020. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Pretty ambitious...
THEY WISH! I feel all this 'winning' and the whole debacle they created with the Kavenaugh hearing, will bring GOP voters out in droves, to STOP any chance of a blue wave.
If the Republicans keep the House and Senate the stock market may hit more records by Christmas. The Dems literally don't want it.

Pretty ambitious... Originally Posted by bb1961

Nothing is written in stone but the odds of winning the House increase week by week. About a month ago the probability of Democrats taking control of the House was about 60%. Now 78.5%.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...orecast/house/

If there was close to an even split of Republicans/Democrats running for election to the Senate in 2018, the Democrats would have been in position to take over there too. However, with 33 seats up for election , and an additional 2 in a special election, total 26 Democratic and 9 Republican, the odds of winning control of the Senate in 2018 is remote.

In 2020 there will be 11 Democratic seats up for election and 20 Republican seats, with 2 more to be determined in the 2018 special election. So a takeover by Democrats will be much more possible.

Hey, it all depends on how Trump does in the next 2 years. If the 2018 elections don't go the way I believe they will, then all bets are off. I understand that Trump's base supporters love his brash demeanor. Most voters do not. Tone it down Donald.
Trump 2020
Nothing is written in stone but the odds of winning the House increase week by week. About a month ago the probability of Democrats taking control of the House was about 60%. Now 78.5%.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...orecast/house/

If there was close to an even split of Republicans/Democrats running for election to the Senate in 2018, the Democrats would have been in position to take over there too. However, with 33 seats up for election , and an additional 2 in a special election, total 26 Democratic and 9 Republican, the odds of winning control of the Senate in 2018 is remote.

In 2020 there will be 11 Democratic seats up for election and 20 Republican seats, with 2 more to be determined in the 2018 special election. So a takeover by Democrats will be much more possible.

Hey, it all depends on how Trump does in the next 2 years. If the 2018 elections don't go the way I believe they will, then all bets are off. I understand that Trump's base supporters love his brash demeanor. Most voters do not. Tone it down Donald. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yeah, and the same guy said Hillary had a 98% of winning on Election Day. Believe polls if you want. I take him with a grain of salt.
Just the House in 2018. The Senate in 2020. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I take it that's what you want to happen? Or are you just one of those people the glass is always half full or maybe its half empty
Yeah, and the same guy said Hillary had a 98% of winning on Election Day. Believe polls if you want. I take him with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by bambino
The projections on FiveThirtyEight are done by people who look at all 435 House races individually. Very little polling is done at this level. You are certainly correct in that ALL polls missed in 2016. I don't remember Trump supporters on this forum predicting victory for Trump.

Here is another site predicting the outcome of the House races. 206 fairly sold Democratic seats and 189 fairly solid Republican seats. 40 toss ups which means Democrats need only to win 12 of the 40 to take control. Simply another data point. I too take it with a grain of salt.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...house_map.html
Back on topic...