Since Yall Want To Play Games

I'm letting everyone know right now if you're a Republican any thread you start i will automatically give it one star. I will vote it down since yall doing the same to my shit. Yall want a star war? Then a star war you shall get. Unless Wakeup steps in and force yall to stop voting down my threads. My threads are the best and if it wasn't for me this place would be fucking dead. I'm the man around here.
That is PROFILING.....you can’t just attack who you believe is a Republican!!!
I had no idea that Star Wars were happening.
That is PROFILING.....you can’t just attack who you believe is a Republican!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
Yeah SC... wtf, are you checking every poster's voter registration?

And why don't you hire the Michelin folks to rate all eccie threads if you think yours are under-rated?
I had no idea that Star Wars were happening. Originally Posted by bambino
Me neither. Evidently, some people can't sleep at night if their threads only get 1-2 stars.
LOL! Yep, you know all about winning, that's for sure. Give a thread started by someone you disagree with a "one-star" rating. Ooooooh! That'll show those rascally Republicans!
... I will vote it down since yall doing the same to my shit..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm glad to see we've finally reached consensus.
LOL! Yep, you know all about winning, that's for sure. Give a thread started by someone you disagree with a "one-star" rating. Ooooooh! That'll show those rascally Republicans! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Well, it is a lot easier than actually EARNING five stars from your eccie peers by starting threads that are well-reasoned, thought-provoking, articulate and persuasive!
I had no idea that Star Wars were happening. Originally Posted by bambino
It was an idea from his favorite president...
Well, it is a lot easier than actually EARNING five stars from your eccie peers by starting threads that are well-reasoned, thought-provoking, articulate and persuasive! Originally Posted by lustylad

Maybe we need to cut him some slack. Some people just like to use the Staples Easy Button!

Maybe we need to cut him some slack. Some people just like to use the Staples Easy Button!

Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

Or maybe he could borrow hildebeest's RESET BUTTON and use it anytime one of his threads bombs!

My threads are the best and if it wasn't for me this place would be fucking dead. I'm the man around here. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hey, don't pull any punches...when you're great it shows
I'm letting everyone know right now if you're a Republican any thread you start i will automatically give it one star. I will vote it down since yall doing the same to my shit. Yall want a star war? Then a star war you shall get. Unless Wakeup steps in and force yall to stop voting down my threads. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Are there going to be points for that now...
You said you were going to self-ban...problem solved!!
Or maybe he could borrow hildebeest's RESET BUTTON and use it anytime one of his threads bombs!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Which one hasn't??
That is PROFILING.....you can’t just attack who you believe is a Republican!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
It's just a blanket statement rant.