Encounter: great time with silver at blue!!

• Jtbc
  • 07-18-2019, 08:06 PM
Date: July 17th
Name: silver
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: 11181 Denton Dr
Phone: -
City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: CFS (my choice), table shower, nuru
Hair Length and Color: long, dark past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: skinny, natural b cups, pretty face, tip top ass
Recommendation: Yes
Signs point to yes.
hot
  • Groot
  • 07-19-2019, 05:16 PM
What happened to all the old-timers? It looks like everyone posting about Blue has just joined except for the usual daily promoters.
  • Groot
  • 07-19-2019, 05:18 PM
What happened to all the old-timers? It looks like everyone posting about Blue has just joined except for the usual daily promoters. Originally Posted by Groot

To answer your question, Groot...... eccie is the new Backpage. A bunch of fake reviews, fake bumps and fake newbies.
  • Jtbc
  • 07-20-2019, 10:52 AM
forgot to mention, silver is catholic but i had to gently coax her into it
Good Review of Silver!! Ignore the Trolls...and I love what Magic8 posts that shit cracks me up. Silver is still new to the scene but a great change of Pace from the other Nymphomaniacs at Blue. She is as real as they get!!!
I have to agree with your description, GR; SILVER is a very nice change of pace from the other girls at Blue (as great as they are). More relaxed and girl-friend like, but with the same open menu (and unique BBBJ approach and FBSM talents).

I've not yet tried the nuru TS OP describes but will do so upon returning. I'm in complete accord with why he picked her out of the lineup! SILVER's a very attractive woman
Nice review, it seems like Silver has improved!
forgot to mention, silver is catholic but i had to gently coax her into it Originally Posted by Jtbc
But you say in the review that you chose CFS. How you have to coax her into catholic???
  • Jtbc
  • 07-25-2019, 02:05 PM
But you say in the review that you chose CFS. How you have to coax her into catholic??? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Damn man, sorry about that confusion. Yeah, she was ok with catholic during the first time when she asked during the TS. I politely refused and we went in with my home brought covers.

I did a repeat and just wanted to go full catholic but she must’ve thought I wanted to go covered again.

So I had to kinda work for it by pushing her hand away the rubber.

Hope that clears up.
Yeah, clears it up, but I don't get why you change your mind then. Another guy been saying his Tina girl fuck Catholic, when nobody else agree. We have too many confusing and contradictory reporting in these reviews
  • Jtbc
  • 07-25-2019, 02:32 PM
First time, i just wanted to last a little longer since I blast out fast if it’s uncovered.

Second time, I wanted to try and get one out fast then try to do a second one after but no mas
Got it Man, thanks for answering my questions with a good attitude
  • Jtbc
  • 07-26-2019, 09:29 PM
Got it Man, thanks for answering my questions with a good attitude Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious

NP man.

I think the best word to describe silver is "low key"