Encounter: Amazing Mixed Japanese Cutie With A Thicc Figure: Momo at Luxury

Date: 7/19/19
Name: Momo
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, SS, DFK, BBBJ, DTBBBJ, SMISH, SWMISH, K9, RACG, ACG, DTBBBJTCIM
Hair Length and Color: Brunette long and past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5' 3", wearing a tight dress and heels, thick sexy thighs, great bouncy ass, C tits with large nips, 1/4 Japanese and is incredibly cute and looks like a JAV girl with the typical bangs and long hair. She is stunning and a screamer
Recommendation: Yes
she looks Japanese. your review makes me remember a session with her.
  • Quark
  • 07-20-2019, 09:57 AM
Sounds like she is loosening up even more with more experience. I must go back for more fun!
I am so tempted to go up there. How does her body compare to June?
  • Quark
  • 07-20-2019, 01:05 PM
I do not know June. I actually think she is sort of like Judy only with thicker legs and a little larger ass.
I do not know June. I actually think she is sort of like Judy only with thicker legs and a little larger ass. Originally Posted by Quark
Her body shape is similar to Judy, not fat but on the thicker side, however, I do think Judy is prettier, I would use the word “cute” to describe her face, just my opinion.
Judy is beautiful, also momo is beautiful too, just differences is they have different attraction.
Interesting description of her physical
How high is the JAV experience cranked up to? I'm interested.
Great review
Nice review!
She was good, my review is coming.
Wow. She might be the next person I see there. I just saw Bb and she was fantastic. Review incoming!
  • Xan
  • 07-27-2019, 03:01 PM
We got JAV experiences in the hobby now? Wow