Doubles expectation

When booking doubles at an AMP, is it double the normal rate, or is a premium added? I know places can vary but particularly interested at Blue.
yes just double
Each girl commands a house fee, so no 2 for one. Each girl commands her own tip.
  • HSL
  • 07-24-2019, 06:53 PM
Just pick 1 provider u like at 1 house,see her a couple of times & tell her u want another provider to join in,she will select someone she likes at that house if u want her to choose or u can set it all up & the rest is history - take the lead & decide how u want it all to go down....some of the elder whores will even go to another shop if they know another gal & aren't too busy...you foot the bill & enjoy.....no luck,no skill,no nothing but making the deposits & picking up the check on the way out...don't be shy & don't brag about it...double the fun & double the cash outlay....enjoy!
I've done it many times and the pay is just double though I tip the mamasan 100 bucks to make sure it actually happens since it does tie up two girls and makes her job harder.
Since you specifically mentioned Blue, I can confirm the wisdom of choosing the Vicky/Perfect combo. Amazing time (which I described in a review on here).

I'm thinking of trying doubles with Lexy and another, and Lexy mentioned that Penny and Vicky were companions she particularly enjoyed doing doubles with. So that would be the other direction I'd suggest taking. I think there's a little healthy rivalry between Lexy and Perfect, so that's probably not the ideal combo (although some here have reported they've enjoyed it).

I wouldn't just leave it up to the girl you enjoy the most, which seems to be HSL's preference; I would personally ensure that the other girl chosen is also one you're really attracted to. New SILVER there would be an elegant option, if she's up for doubles (I don't know if she is or not -- but she's certainly a keeper).

But whichever path you choose, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Enjoy!
Great advice guys. Thank you.
  • HSL
  • 07-25-2019, 07:39 PM
Take the plunge and share ur experience if u so desire,do NOT put down more than 4 bills though & let ur fav pick or u do the picking...

I like to do the selection (except when in bkk at Eden) but since u asked an open-ended question almost seeking options/guidance I simply gave u options not knowing my options would be misinterpreted & my preference restated incorrectly by another. I would not recommend a provider or a shop as I'm not a promoter.

Again,good luck & enjoy the process
Had many doubles and just finished one at pearls . It’s always best to see which girls like to do doubles together . If you get the right pair it’s like a symphony of nympho’s and your the king . It’s a blast host as fuck . Both girls today get super hot together both came twice and makes me feel like a man ! Lol
I always ad a 100 each so they are more motivated
@lamyourman which 2 girls did you go with? Names?
Was told not to share the names . Pick the two u like and ask
I never doubled in Dallas. Many years ago I doubled all the time in another city where they only charged for what you wanted each girl to do so you could get a great price. Not just an automatic double payment. So I could get one thin young chick with big naturals to rest them on my face for a small tip while another chick does all the work