Bali gone

Was in the area and saw that Bali has a huge for lease banner covering up the Bali sign. It’s a sad day for Dallas
There is no cause for grief. The supply may vary, but demand is inelastic. A for lease sign indicates that the property wasn’t seized under asset forfeiture laws - that’s a promising development. Also, in that neighborhood, landlords have limited tenant options. There are already enough restaurants, donut shops, and liquor stores on the street. Chances are good that another spa could appear in the same spot.
That of course will not happen but does anyone want to wager which one is next. I'm guessing this will be a slow bleed of AMPS over the next 6 - 12 months.

Next bust Lucky Haven?

Anyone?
In order to force a place to close they need a reason, and they need evidence that will make a case stick.
The amps won’t go away I promise . They will be redistributed
Times change.

Dupond Spa
Hometown Day spa
Seven Seas
Seventh Heaven
The Fan
Green Spa
Bali
Illusions
Pink One
Passion
Blue Star
The Jasmine
Charming massage
Ocean spa

Give me the list of the new ones??
In order to force a place to close they need a reason, and they need evidence that will make a case stick. Originally Posted by billw1032
The reason for the bust may not all be confined to Dallas or to Dallas County. The agency doing the seizure may have been aiming at a money laundering operation from outside of town.

Does anyone know WHAT the agency was that did the bust?
Some of these shops pay 15K a month rent or more. 10 times + what a pizza store would pay. As long as they report and pay tax on it, it deflates the income reporting issue.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we shall die.
they want shut down very much any spa if they want to
Drove by bali this morning, only spa sign 0pen was number one..across the street..