Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/selina-e...ochester-56562
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near Mt. Read and Lexington
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, worn up. Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short and Thicc Asian gal. Not BBW. Smaller top with a big ass
Recommendation: Yes
nice review there
  • VPT
  • 10-17-2020, 08:19 AM
I saw her probably 3 or 4 times and it went really well. Definitely more on the table when you see her more. But.... she reached out and asked for some money for some reason and said she would pay it back in visits. Seemed OK so I gave her some (about two visits worth) and she promptly disappeared and I never saw her or my money again.
So be warned that she is a bit of a thief.
so I gave her some (about two visits worth) and she promptly disappeared and I never saw her or my money again.
So be warned that she is a bit of a thief. Originally Posted by VPT
You got her # here and she is seeing guys, why not try to clear it up instead of telling us....
Why people loan money to hookers always baffle me.

They can barely make rent because of some habits and you throw money at them

Never, ever trust a hooker
Guaranteed to lose an option and your money.
  • VPT
  • 10-18-2020, 09:34 AM
What makes you think I didn't try clearing it up? It's because I'm a member here I have this little heads up of what happened to me to the folks here
Shes been around for along time and I had seen her number of times both in her own place and others. I simply take it as a lesson learned
I have lent money to non hookers and not been paid back. Funny thing is I called the last guy a fucking little bitch whore
You got her # here and she is seeing guys, why not try to clear it up instead of telling us.... Originally Posted by bf0082
I think its great info....she'll deny it anyways, if its brought up...

However, it probably won't hurt her business.....call it The Utica Experience...
I haven't seen her in years , always seemed to want to up sell all services ....
I haven't seen her in years.... Originally Posted by iva1234
Duz that mean....yur old?

. Originally Posted by rooster
Roosterooni, dont start that shit here buddy boy.
yes
I ain't startin nuthin....iva's ok.

I haven't seen her in years , always seemed to want to up sell all services .... Originally Posted by iva1234

. Originally Posted by rooster
yes Originally Posted by iva1234