Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/phone/585-820-0581
City: Rochester/Henrietta
State: New York
Address: Mountbatten Street
Hair Length and Color: Blonde - middle of back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty much like her pictures.
Recommendation: No
  • VPT
  • 11-01-2020, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the warning.
I was just thinking about reaching out since she put new pics up.
  • Vexx
  • 11-01-2020, 07:09 PM
I put the number in my phone to text. Thanks for warning. Probably should move to encounters though.
Thanks, it does happen
It's not a given. But pic #2 says it all. This gal ain't livin a...healthy lifestyle. I guarantee the OP knew it goin in. And in that case... yeah...it happens.

I’ve experienced both. I’ve been robbed and fought back, in some cases made out like a champ. Other cases I’ve vent my frustration in a physical way. I also have been robbed and walked away. Cash is plentiful and easy to come by in my life at this point so walking a way from a hundred doesn’t hurt as bad as it once did. I found a direct correlation between shortage of cash and how easy I would walk away vs fight. I’ve also went into a bad situation looking for a fight simply because I was pissed off about something totally not related and just wanted to fuck someone up. That being said, when you get robbed your the victim. To say the victim should know better is like telling a woman it’s her fault if she falls prey to someone. Just saying
It’s not the cash, it’s the principle. Guy walked in once while girl was getting changed. I screamed at him and said if you want some trouble you’re about to get it. Grabbed my phone and said “get the boys, this is the address I am at”. He said wait....went to bedroom and got my money. I left, pissed and horny but with my money.