State: Texas
Address: Lakeline/ 620
Activities: Fbsm/FS
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5’1” I think MM booty, okay breasts
Recommendation: Yes
I gave her a NO. Not consistent with their OH2 add. This place is shit. Always bait and switch and up selling. Better places around with prettier women than this bullshit joint. Don’t waste your time or money.

I’ll be in Dallas the rest of the week. So I will be making up for a worthless session with her with a few worthwhile sessions in Big D.
I gave her a NO. Not consistent with their OH2 add. This place is shit. Always bait and switch and up selling. Better places around with prettier women than this bullshit joint. Don’t waste your time or money.

I’ll be in Dallas the rest of the week. So I will be making up for a worthless session with her with a few worthwhile sessions in Big D. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
it always amazes me when guys make comments like this. If there attitude during the session is the same as what comes across in they post is the same it is no wonder they have poor experience. I have had good sessoons there and pse sessions. But nothing as described
Befote you comment i am only a customer. Not promoter or affiliated with the location.

Its pretty pricey here IMO. They say the girls won't ask for huge tips but that's not true at all. I've had girls upsell me more here than anywhere else.
it always amazes me when guys make comments like this. If there attitude during the session is the same as what comes across in they post is the same it is no wonder they have poor experience. I have had good sessoons there and pse sessions. But nothing as described Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
Personally, I'm turning into a bit of a fanboy of BB, his opinion usually matches mine.

If he's coming across as having a bit of a chip on his shoulder, I think it's because he's a Dallas regular, and if you've gotten service in Dallas, you'd get why.

I'm at the point that I'd rather make a trip to Dallas one weekend a month to do business up there than waste my money down here.