Contact Info: pm
URL / Website: -
General Area: peach phuzz in itaewon
Activities: gfe, anal, titfucking, bbbj, fs, asslicking, lots of dirty talk
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 200,000-300,000won
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: incredible body, 32E breasts, very soft, 32-23-25 figure, great ass and small waist, pretty but not gorgeous
Recommendation: Yes
I think you make a good point. We both know that there are a very small number of negative comments about her elsewhere. I think it's obvious though that those are from rather louche punters who probably don't have a clue about how to treat any woman well.
Soo-ae is no princess, but she will either send packing or treat any overbearing, selfish lout with an equal measure of contmpt.

1 point: her breasts are C cups not E.
Yes, very open minded. Your brief description summarizes it well.

My, it seems we have quite a little club of Soo-Ae fan boys going here.
She's great, but I think that's partly because of a lack of competition as well, unfortunately.
LOL! I love your directness, Matt. (It's also helpful to people reading through reviews to have opinions from a variety of people.)

I think Soo-Ae very good and one of the most attractive. But, with my preference for GFE, others have fulfilled my desires more. (See my recent TJ post.)
She's great, but I think that's partly because of a lack of competition as well, unfortunately. Originally Posted by matt hoople
There certainly is a lack of competition in the looks dept in Itaewon, but even if there were a sudden influx of room salon/anma providers she would continue to stand out imo because of the combination of princess attitude and/ or mechanical service on offer in the room salon/anma world - that really caters to the opti-fuck crowd.

In the attitude dept, she also shines - provided you are not a bottom fishing cheap charlie trying to punch above your weight class and otherwise know how to treat a girl right and don't rub her the wrong way for some other reason, ie looks, grooming , attitude. Any of those will get you the door or perfunctory treatment at a higher price point, at best.
Agree, KW, when I said lack of competition I meant in terms of attitude/looks combination.

Love the phrase "opti-fuck crowd".
Thanks for all the info guys - I'll be in Seoul in a few weeks and this is very useful. Hopefully, I can find Soo-ae!
I'll also be in South Korea in a few weeks. I'm so glad that the South Korea forum has been on a roll lately with some very informative posts. Thanks guys!