How many trumptards are going to die during the omicron surge?

Besides not enough.
Besides not enough. Originally Posted by tobias1988

is this another Bidengazi thread?
  • InU
  • 12-19-2021, 06:59 PM
Just another distraction.....

How about the price of Hunters rice paper paintings in China?
Four Americans died in the 2012 Benghazi attack: Ambassador Chris Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith,[1] and two CIA operatives,[2] Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods,[3][4] both former Navy SEALs The ambassador was ordered to return. but stayed to provide cover and support for the CIA mission.

In addition to being ancient history, four dead is barely a traffic accident, half or more of which were CIA operating in an extremely hostile environment. I dont know, but maybe if you are a fry cook at McDonalds, you might expect that get burned is possible. They are patriots and I salute them, but lets not escalate their sacrifice above all other military personnel serving in war zones. None of the events which have anything to do with Biden and much more to do with Bush Jr for leaving an embassy open in civil war plagued country.
Four Americans died in the 2012 Benghazi attack: Ambassador Chris Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith,[1] and two CIA operatives,[2] Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods,[3][4] both former Navy SEALs

In addition to being ancient history, four dead is barely a traffic accident, half of which were CIA operating in an extremely hostile environment. I dont know, but maybe if you are a fry cook at McDonalds, you might get burned. They are patriots and I salute them, but lets not escalate their sacrifice above all other military personnel serving in war zones. None of the events which have anything to do with Biden and much more to do with Obama for leaving an embassy open in civil war plagued country. Originally Posted by tobias1988

ftfy

this happened in 2012. Bushy II had nothing to do with it. guess who Obama's vp was at the time?

Let's Go Brandon.

BAHHHAHAAAA
Dan Quayle?
HoeHummer? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

FTFY
FY Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

FTFY
  • Tiny
  • 12-19-2021, 07:34 PM
I eat dinner at the bar in a local restaurant pretty frequently, and there's an old guy named Bob in there most nights. Bob's 86 years old but in great physical condition for his age. He has refused to get the COVID vaccine. Coincidentally or not, he is a diehard Trump supporter.

Anyway he hasn't been around for the last couple of weeks. One of the bartenders and I have been trying to get hold of him with no luck. Another patron finally managed to touch base this afternoon, and he's got COVID. Thankfully he's going to get through this OK.

Anyway, in addition to protecting your own health, protecting people like Bob is another good reason to get vaccinated, get a booster, and wear a KN95 or N95 mask and social distance when appropriate. And "when appropriate" is likely going to be upon us soon given how infectious this new variant is. I'd expect that in another 6 months, many or most people who haven't been previously infected or vaccinated will be infected by the Omicron variant. And quite few who do have immunity will also be infected, although their probability of ending up in the hospital will be a lot less.
Cory Booker and Liz Warren have it now. Mild symptoms, both had the booster.

I would hate to be with zero shots, and get Omicrom or Delta. CDC says the death rate is 20X higher for the unvaxxed. Of course, the Trumpian Community thinks that's a big lie, that sprang up after the big steal..
From the looks of it Omicron is a piker virus.
Too soon to know... Even if Omicrom is weaker, it still spreads fast and easy.. It may surpass Delta in lives taken, by sheer volume alone.
Cory Booker and Liz Warren have it now. Mild symptoms, both had the booster.

I would hate to be with zero shots, and get Omicrom or Delta. CDC says the death rate is 20X higher for the unvaxxed. Of course, the Trumpian Community thinks that's a big lie, that sprang up after the big steal.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
... You certainly miss A LOT for someone who talks
like a knowing-expert. The "Trumpian Community" are
NOT the ones who don't want the vax. President Trump
himself encouraged people to get the vax because
He felt it would offour protection against co-vid.

You must have missed that.

... Maybe you're also unaware that the African-American
community has a HIGH NUMBER of unvaxed. Do you believe
there's a HIGH NUMBER of "Trumpians" amoung them?

... Then there's the fact that yer ruler Sleepy Joe Biden
pissed all-over the vaccines from the start.
Or perhaps MORE people would have be vaxxed by now.

... Next time TRY to be accurate, will you?

#### Salty
Four Americans died in the 2012 Benghazi attack: Ambassador Chris Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith,[1] and two CIA operatives,[2] Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods,[3][4] both former Navy SEALs The ambassador was ordered to return. but stayed to provide cover and support for the CIA mission.

In addition to being ancient history, four dead is barely a traffic accident, half or more of which were CIA operating in an extremely hostile environment. I dont know, but maybe if you are a fry cook at McDonalds, you might expect that get burned is possible. They are patriots and I salute them, but lets not escalate their sacrifice above all other military personnel serving in war zones. None of the events which have anything to do with Biden and much more to do with Bush Jr for leaving an embassy open in civil war plagued country. Originally Posted by tobias1988
Who's Bush Jr...Junior??
I eat dinner at the bar in a local restaurant pretty frequently, and there's an old guy named Bob in there most nights. Bob's 86 years old but in great physical condition for his age. He has refused to get the COVID vaccine. Coincidentally or not, he is a diehard Trump supporter.

Anyway he hasn't been around for the last couple of weeks. One of the bartenders and I have been trying to get hold of him with no luck. Another patron finally managed to touch base this afternoon, and he's got COVID. Thankfully he's going to get through this OK.

Anyway, in addition to protecting your own health, protecting people like Bob is another good reason to get vaccinated, get a booster, and wear a KN95 or N95 mask and social distance when appropriate. And "when appropriate" is likely going to be upon us soon given how infectious this new variant is. I'd expect that in another 6 months, many or most people who haven't been previously infected or vaccinated will be infected by the Omicron variant. And quite few who do have immunity will also be infected, although their probability of ending up in the hospital will be a lot less. Originally Posted by Tiny
Is this anecdotal or just your opinion??