Menendez Indicted. What does this mean for the Bidens?

Sen Menendez has, and his wife, have been indicted for corruption.

How will this affect the ongoing investigations of the Bidens?
May be two entirely separate cases.
The only thing they might have in common is they are both Democrats, and Crooks.
They found over $500,000 cash hidden in suites and closets throughout his house.

I’m sure he made that by saving his Senator salary. I am also sure he paid taxes on all of it.
Not at all related. He was prosecuted by Jack Smith previously. I think he’s used to it.
So the difference is that the Bidens used shell companies to launder the money?

When asked point blank about it, President Biden actually smirked and said to a reporter, "So where is the money?"

The Clintons were just a little more transparent about their payola.
Falsehood. Where’s your proof for the Biden statement. You’re less credible that Salty. That’s an accomplishment I suppose.
Falsehood. Where’s your proof for the Biden statement. You’re less credible that Salty. That’s an accomplishment I suppose. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

if you say so
Which proves nothing.
Not at all related. He was prosecuted by Jack Smith previously. I think he’s used to it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

amazing. you've managed to be right and wrong in the same post. impressive.

you are right Menendez's charges have nothing to do with Biden. you are wrong that JackShit SmithTard had any role in Menendez's previous issues. you are confusing Menendez with former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell, whose conviction is the crowing jewel of JackShit SmithTard's rather unimpressive legal career, which was overturned by a unanimous decision by the Supreme Court. quite an accomplishment!

all federal prosecutors should aspire to such a level of inept failure to be bitch slapped 9-0 by the Supreme Court, yes? a rare accomplishment! impressive!

is it worth noting Menendez is a democrat?
May be two entirely separate cases.
The only thing they might have in common is they are both Democrats, and Crooks.
They found over $500,000 cash hidden in suites and closets throughout his house.

I’m sure he made that by saving his Senator salary. I am also sure he paid taxes on all of it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Look what he's supposedly married too. You can't maintain something like that without money.
amazing. you've managed to be right and wrong in the same post. impressive.

you are right Menendez's charges have nothing to do with Biden. you are wrong that JackShit SmithTard had any role in Menendez's previous issues. you are confusing Menendez with former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell, whose conviction is the crowing jewel of JackShit SmithTard's rather unimpressive legal career, which was overturned by a unanimous decision by the Supreme Court. quite an accomplishment!

all federal prosecutors should aspire to such a level of inept failure to be bitch slapped 9-0 by the Supreme Court, yes? a rare accomplishment! impressive!

is it worth noting Menendez is a democrat? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Jack Smith

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/08/u...ndictment.html

You note from the article that he investigated Melendez which led to his initial indictment and prosecution.
Which proves nothing. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It proves nothing about Biden other than he said what you denied he said.
It says plenty about you though.
Jack Smith

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/08/u...ndictment.html

You note from the article that he investigated Melendez which led to his initial indictment and prosecution. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

since it's behind a paywall not much to note.

Smith did not prosecute the previous case against Melendez.
It proves nothing about Biden other than he said what you denied he said.
It says plenty about you though. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
I was actually referring to the shell company money laundering comment and the lack of any proof thereof, but I can see how it may have appeared otherwise.
  • Tiny
  • 09-23-2023, 08:58 PM
So the difference is that the Bidens used shell companies to launder the money?

When asked point blank about it, President Biden actually smirked and said to a reporter, "So where is the money?"

The Clintons were just a little more transparent about their payola. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I believe alleged corruption by Menendez will have no effect on the investigation of the Bidens.

About the bold text in your post above, about shell companies and money laundering, here's an excerpt from an FBI FD-1023 report, describing interviews with a confidential informant, "CHS." CHS appears to be a bush league investment banker who specializes in oil and gas exploration & production. Zlochevsky is the owner of Burisma. Ostapenko was Burisma's chief financial officer. Shokin was the prosecutor general of Ukraine who allegedly was investigating Burisma. Joe Biden claimed he was responsible for Shokin's removal.

...Zlocehvsky asked CHS and/or Ostapenko if they read the recent news reports about the investigations into the Bidens and Burisma, and Zlochevsky jokingly asked CHS if CHS was an "oracle" (due to CHS's prior advice that Zlochevsky should not pay the Bidens and instead hire an attorney to ligitgate the allegations concerning Shokin's investigation.) CHS mentioned Zlochevsky might have difficulty explaining suspicious wire transfers that may evidence any (illicit) payments to the Bidens. Zlochevsky responded he did not send funds directly to the "Big Guy" (which CHS understood was a reference to Joe Biden). CHS asked Zlochevsky how many companies/bank accounts Zlochevsky controls; Zlochevsky responded it would take them (investigators) 10 years to find the records (i.e. illicit payments to Joe Biden).

So you may be onto something ICU.

Three month ago I was confident that Joe Biden had little to do with Shokin's removal, and instead it was the IMF, the EU, and the State Department who were responsible. Now I'm not sure, although I lean in that direction.

So Salty, if you read this, you had a good point, when we were debating this, although I wasn't willing to admit it.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/imo/...ey_-_biden.pdf