Provider responses

I tried to inquire about their location of a few providers and only got three responses one very quickly ladies if you don't respond i can't book with you
Maybe this week wouldn't have worked but maybe the weekend or next week or two would have
If you have a tryst add you simply could have put that you're in Overland Park, Liberty,out by the airport or just in what ever town and us guys can easily find if out timing would work for a visit and you could have made some money who knows maybe a repeat client
A simple timely response would have been professional
Now i have put a few kc providers on do not try list you providers want us to treat you respectfully so treat us respectfully
If a provider will not tell you are gets “ attitude “ when you simple ask which part of town their in all is in then I would pass immediately as that is a significant red flag. In terms of respect, you are the one who is commuting to them so traffic, parking, as well as safety as it applies to know your surroundings all need to be taken into account. So it just is a simple pass on her and move on. Just my 2 cents. Same as texting
What he said
sorry that happened to ya

keep trying...you my friend are a good guy for a gal to have as a regular!!!