City: Irving
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: FBSM L1
Hair Length and Color: Black medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Very good looking, pretty face, great body, cheerful personality, possibly b-c cups
Recommendation: Yes
That’s some odd pricing. WTF?!?!
That’s some odd pricing. WTF?!?! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I went yesterday to this place and met the owner. Sweet lady but no chance of any extras. The girl at the reception was cute af
I went yesterday to this place and met the owner. Sweet lady but no chance of any extras. The girl at the reception was cute af Originally Posted by shauk1960
What was the owner's name? Stopped by earlier today and there was a younger girl who was cute at the front desk. As I was leaving a smoking hot girl and a guy walked in together like they "owned" the place.
called few minutes ago. They names 5-6 names. All are busy till 5 pm. The earliest appointment is at 5.20 PM. Cindy is not available until 7 pm. She is booked. They got busy all of a sudden.
Kirk I think your review violated the prime directive. Royalty wasn’t prepared for the influx of mongers.
I went 0 for 3 on extras on 3 visits. The very nice S in fbsm baited me so I repeated. I pulled out all the tricks to get more but nothing worked.
Today I asked for Cindy. She was very concerned right off about how I knew her name. She told me an internet review got her in a lot of trouble with the owner and her coworkers. They were very upset.
Royalty is brimming with sexiness but buyer beware because they don’t want our kind.
I highly recommend the facility, the women and quality massage.
Kirk I think your review violated the prime directive. Royalty wasn’t prepared for the influx of mongers.
I went 0 for 3 on extras on 3 visits. The very nice S in fbsm baited me so I repeated. I pulled out all the tricks to get more but nothing worked.
Today I asked for Cindy. She was very concerned right off about how I knew her name. She told me an internet review got her in a lot of trouble with the owner and her coworkers. They were very upset.
Royalty is brimming with sexiness but buyer beware because they don’t want our kind.
I highly recommend the facility, the women and quality massage. Originally Posted by Dw8001
I concur this, go there only for a quality massage which you all need from time to time.
Sorry about this guys. I seem to have a knack for creating turmoil. Truth be told I don’t go to MPs in Irving because you don’t get extras. Then someone wrote a review for Royalty and I had to go check it out.
This is why guys keep the gems to themselves. Why blow up a spot not known to give extras just to get it in trouble and give unwanted attention? The girl eventually leaves, gets fired or worse. This scenario keeps repeating itself here.
Cap, you are a legit influencer in this wild community. Great power comes great responsibility
Cap, you are a legit influencer in this wild community. Great power comes great responsibility Originally Posted by Ohthatguy
Who is Spider Man ?
Checked out this place last night as I am new in town staying at the Holiday Inn down the street. First off it’s almost impossible to get in this place at certain times, it has a lot of traffic. Finally was able to set an appointment and met the “new girl” I think she said Coco but I think these girls change their names daily. Cute girl in her early to mid 20. She gave a decent massage and a little sensual on the flip. I think more could be had with the 2nd visit. Anyone else try her out?