Contact Info: VIP bar
URL / Website: -
General Area: Itaewon Hooker Hill
Activities: bbbj, titfuck, cum on tits
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: 80,000
Hair Length and Color: short black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: short, cute, very busty; not super slim but not fat by any means; not beautiful but quite cute and pretty, with sexy short black hair; not a bad ass for a korean girl; tits are definitely best asset, I would guess in the 34C range, and natural
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 12/2011
Name: Candy
Contact Info: VIP bar
URL / Website: -
General Area: Itaewon Hooker Hill K
Activities: bbbj, titfuck, cum on tits I
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: 80,000
Hair Length and Color: short black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: short, cute, very busty; not super slim but not fat by any means; not beautiful but quite cute and pretty, with sexy short black hair; not a bad ass for a korean girl; tits are definitely best asset, I would guess in the 34C range, and natural
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by matt hoople
Is this the same candy who used to be the jill in the box @ Rosy's, i think?
  • Meiji
  • 05-16-2012, 03:01 AM
Thanks for the review.

Does she/other girls there speak English, or is Korean required?
Not sure, but possible. Then again, it's a common name in the biz. I've only seen her at VIP, but it's possible she moves around. She was at VIP last time I saw her over two years back.
Thanks for the review.

Does she/other girls there speak English, or is Korean required? Originally Posted by Meiji
Yes, her English and most others in VIP and in the Hill generally is OK/passable, since they only service foreigners.
Anyone..
im in seoul now.. trying to find an ma massage place that is american friendly,, im on business and cant be out much at night alone and have no reason to be in itaewon...or that would be the place to go .. i went to one yesterday afternoon in dongdamoon with no success.. my place is near sungbuk dong.. any suggestions..
Anyone..
im in seoul now.. trying to find an ma massage place that is american friendly,, im on business and cant be out much at night alone and have no reason to be in itaewon...or that would be the place to go .. i went to one yesterday afternoon in dongdamoon with no success.. my place is near sungbuk dong.. any suggestions.. Originally Posted by maxamill
Try the anma place across the street from the Best Western in Gangnam. The place is down from the Ritz Carlton. Easy to get to and not a shady part of the city. Read my review.
thanks awesome212 ill try today