Incall locations

Hello all!

I am on my way to Dallas right now and was wondering if one could suggest the best area to get an in-call location? That way I know what area I should head to...

Any info you have is greatly appreciated! :-)

I'm like 3 hours away now so will be there shortly! Let me know if you'd be interested in meeting!
  • T-Can
  • 05-05-2010, 12:40 PM
North Dallas/Galleria area off 635/DNT

A lot of great hotels around that area!

Good luck,
CanDo01
Hey Kori, in case you don't know DNT is the Dallas North Tollway. Another good area is Addison. There are a lot of hotels near Beltline and DNT. Where in Missouri are you from? I am a St. Louis boy myself.
North Dallas/Galleria Area ..... Be safe..
  • T-Can
  • 05-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Hey Kori, in case you don't know DNT is the Dallas North Tollway. Another good area is Addison. There are a lot of hotels near Beltline and DNT. Where in Missouri are you from? I am a St. Louis boy myself. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Thanks oldmarine, I was thinking that driving down the road just now if I should have spelled it out instead of abbreviated it. The little things that stay on my mind.......

Hope you enjoy your stay, Kori!
Thank you!

I wouldn't have known what DNT was, so Thanks

I'm from Springfield, MO but travel to STL fairly often...
Nice showcase! Wish there was some information on your showcase or website about rates. Pics sure are nice, but the rate plays an important part in a decision to see someone and without having it posted a lot of guys will just move on and not bother to take the time to ask.

I agree completely with the North Dallas Tollway hotel somewhere in the Addison area. Tons of hotels in that area.

Also - do you provide BBBJ or is it only CBJ? That is an important factor as well and you will lose a great percentage of interested clients by not offering BBBJ. That might not be the case in MO, but in Dallas it is a pretty big factor.
I guess I will need to go update that info. Thanks!

And it is only CBJ... that's usually the case anywhere you go, but I'm safe about everything I do so I'm willing to take that chance... but thank you for that suggestion