Nice shot !

• CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 02:44 PM
That's 1152 virgins. I wonder if they ever run out?
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 02:50 PM
That's 1152 virgins. I wonder if they ever run out? Originally Posted by Jackie S
I certainly hope not
The 2014 Boston Marathon Bombed in Retaliation for Drone Strike in Pakistan

At least 30 people had their legs blown off as they were innocently watching the 2014 running of the Boston Marathon as runners crossed the finish line in now what is known to be in retaliation for drone strikes in a small village in Pakistan....and so on, and so on...yep, nice shot indeed
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 03:02 PM
if a bird shits on the sidewalk theres some sort of retaliation

16 ragheads wont be able to KILL American soldiers and haul ass back across the border to a safe house
The 2014 Boston Marathon Bombed in Retaliation for Drone Strike in Pakistan

At least 30 people had their legs blown off as they were innocently watching the 2014 running of the Boston Marathon as runners crossed the finish line in now what is known to be in retaliation for drone strikes in a small village in Pakistan....and so on, and so on...yep, nice shot indeed Originally Posted by nwarounder

Yah and now we won't know if there is another planned .they won't talk about it on the phone.
Yah and now we won't know if there is another planned .they won't talk about it on the phone. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Didn't think we stopped the one in 2013? Maybe I'm missing something
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Didn't think we stopped the one in 2013? Maybe I'm missing something Originally Posted by nwarounder
just the part about another one after Boston ... no biggie