Fess up ladies! How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Interested to hear your closet number...and what pair are your favorite?
Oh I can't wait to see if some of them tell the truth...I know one or two ladies that have a "shoe fetish"..LOL...actually I just know they have a lot of shoes...lol
Never Enough! lol... I'm afraid to count them but off the top of my head probably around 65-70 ... Favorite being my suede high heel Ralph Laurens.
Lexy Laye, Ouch!! Suede heels, what color?
quick math 70 x 100?LOL
With a handle like mine, you'd expect the footwear count to be pretty high - and you'd be right. Somewhere around 120 pairs, I think. My fav? See my avatar.
I have not even attempted to count. But i will guess in the 200's. Almost 80% of them are summer colored heels! I love bright colors! Im sure at least 15 have not even been worn!
I have not even attempted to count. But i will guess in the 200's. Almost 80% of them are summer colored heels! I love bright colors! Im sure at least 15 have not even been worn! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Ye Gods, someone who has more shoes that I do!!! I just went and recounted. Total, with the new boots I bought today and minus a few pair a wee bit too tight that I'll donate to Goodwill, is 138, many of them sandals. I like the freedom to wiggle my toes. Yes, I've some that have yet to be worn, too, but when I see shoes I like, I buy them right then and find the outfit to compliment them later. Pretty shoes in a size 12W can be scarce. Yeah, I know, sounds big, but I'm 6 feet tall. (In my favorite heels 6'4"!) A leggy Irish lassie has to have a study foundation, or the boobs would just tip me over.
My sister in law has her own shoe closet at their house, she has shoes in the garage, and has a large collection at her parent's house.

Many of them were prior to marrying my brother, but I can only imagine how much he has spent on shoes for her.
Seven... nope not kidding!!
Dee...You certainly have some self control...

Fancyinheels...I would think that a sixfooter with big boobies in 4" heels would
make you fall downhill...LOL
I'm pretty restrained but have probably 10 pairs of boots, 6 diff flip flops, and approx. 30 prs of dress shoes, stripper shoes, sandals, athletic shoes, etc... I'm a creature of habit, so don't let go of fave pairs till they're getting worn out sometimes. Those are so hard to replace, aren't they? Just like a good fitting bra... *sigh*

So, Woodstretcher... think you can design a space saving organizer for gals like us w/ shoe collections? ;
I don't know about self control... you can chew on 'em but ya can't really eat them...