George Zimmerman ...Jobless/Homeless?

The Zim now claims to be homeless and suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...#axzz2tVAKgJyo

...if he needs cash maybe he should have taken that fight with DMX.

http://news.yahoo.com/celebrity-figh...8554--box.html

...or sell another painting on eBay.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...#axzz2tVAKgJyo
He is selling paintings of the fight. LOL
  • BJerk
  • 02-16-2014, 12:44 PM
I'm glad he suffering, the murderer.
  • Old-T
  • 02-16-2014, 01:32 PM
I bet he has enough for a hoodie and a bag of skittles.

PTSD? Really?
  • CJ7
  • 02-16-2014, 02:04 PM
aww, the tough guy is scraping bottom... too bad.

sounds like he is paving the way for another shooting with excuses doesn't it?

just a matter of time ... tick tick tick
A common every day dude gets into a shooting. Now his whole life is under a microscope. All he has to do now is write a cheesy ass book about it all and a few million people will buy it out of pure curiosity and he goes from rags to riches practically over night. That's usually the way it goes,

Jim
and it could happen to anyone here if they defend themselves and the press makes you a celebrity.
and it could happen to anyone here if they defend themselves and the press makes you a celebrity. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I would say you're absolutely right. It just goes to show how the press has a big influence over how we think and view society.

Jim
and it could happen to anyone here if they defend themselves and the press makes you a celebrity. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
any question that JDIdiot would come to the defense of America's dumbest vigilante? again?
Lefties like to get their unarmed ass beat.

Only it has to be done by a TS Dominatrix.

hahahaha
Lefties like to get their unarmed ass beat.

Only it has to be done by a TS Dominatrix.

hahahaha Originally Posted by bojulay
You know all about getting your ass spanked right?
Who really cares?
Again, this was little more than the back page of the second section of the newspaper until they thought they could attempt to prove a point.
Sorry, thug-huggers, but regardless of what happens to GZ legally or financially, he should be psychologically set for life. Occasionally you'll run into a cop or combat veteran candid enough to disclose the big secret: when you go to the mat with some animal who's hell-bent on making garbage out of you, and you're the one who comes out of the fight alive--man, it don't get no better than that.
  • CJ7
  • 02-17-2014, 10:56 AM
good thing the fuckers I played football with didn't carry autoloaders .. I'd have been shot to death long before my 15th birthday
...and unfortunate that GZ didn't have his helmet strapped on when Trayvon was bashing his head against the curb--we could have avoided this entire mess.

BTW, BJerk, since you seem to take pleasure in seeing murderers suffer, would it be okay if we executed one of them once in a while?