Poll - The biggest crybabies

Someone should do a real poll on the top 5 crybabies. I've seen at least a dozen who pout like a little bitch but narrowing it down to five would be better.
1. Mata Leon
2. Still looking
3. Whispers
4. Slave g
5. Slave g
Someone should do a real poll on the top 5 crybabies. I've seen at least a dozen who pout like a little bitch but narrowing it down to five would be better. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Eccie already has such a thing. It's called the member list. Btw you're not exactly helping your cause here buddy. Youre being a crybaby who posted a thread bitching about crybabies who bitch on threads.
The irony is almost comedical.
You're ... a crybaby who posted a thread bitching about crybabies who bitch on threads. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Like the lady said OP, you win. Congratulations to you.
So let's follow all the logic: If the OP posts about other people being crybabies who bitch on threads, then the OP is also a crybaby. But then the person who points out that the OP is a crybaby is also a crybaby for complaining about the OP. Continuing the logic, this makes me a crybaby because I am bitching about the person who bitched about the OP who bitched about crybabies who bitch on threads.

And it continues and continues... the next person who gives an opinion will be the next crybaby in line. Congratulations in advance!
Someone should do a real poll on the top 5 crybabies. I've seen at least a dozen who pout like a little bitch but narrowing it down to five would be better. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Ah cry when a jacks off an' Ah jacks off A LOT! Butt, reely, thar tears o' joy!
Y'all are cyber bullies so I'm just gonna keep my thoughts to myself and say nothing to nobody.
Y'all are cyber bullies so I'm just gonna keep my thoughts to myself and say nothing to nobody. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
That's one solution.

Another would be to learn not to pull your dick out and start pissing into the wind, without being prepared to get your trousers a little wet.
Eccie already has such a thing. It's called the member list. Btw you're not exactly helping your cause here buddy. Youre being a crybaby who posted a thread bitching about crybabies who bitch on threads.
The irony is almost comedical. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes

Thank you for biting!