FOSTA

With the sad passage of the new bill that caused Craigslist to pull it's personal ads because of liability issues it is no wonder other platforms may do this. Where would people turn to next. How can a platform be liable for the actions of indiviuals.
Wow,
Great topic that hasn't been discussed before.
website owners will start screaming free speech acts ... that making them responsible for what others post on their sites should be solell responsible of the posters themselves ... this isn't the end of internet hook ups ... just a minor setback that will turn into a whole bunch of lawsuits violating 1st amendment rights .. they cant change the constitution ... by law the president has to abide by the constitution and so does congress ... this is just a little hiccup that will cause us to loose internet time advertising for a little while .. it will be back, the ppl of the the united states and from what I understand a lot of judges in this country are against it... there is going to be a HUGE LEGAL BATTLE !!!!
Yes there’s no doubt it will go to the Supreme Court. It’ll takes few years though. I’m not sure how it will go. We’ll see if those lying bastards are really originalists or not. I have my doubts.
https://youtu.be/8qGjpTsYSrc"> https://youtu.be/8qGjpTsYSrc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
website owners will start screaming free speech acts ... that making them responsible for what others post on their sites should be solell responsible of the posters themselves ... this isn't the end of internet hook ups ... just a minor setback that will turn into a whole bunch of lawsuits violating 1st amendment rights .. they cant change the constitution ... by law the president has to abide by the constitution and so does congress ... this is just a little hiccup that will cause us to loose internet time advertising for a little while .. it will be back, the ppl of the the united states and from what I understand a lot of judges in this country are against it... there is going to be a HUGE LEGAL BATTLE !!!! Originally Posted by Randilyn
in the mean time Randi could keep moral up w a buffalo trip w 100 hh specials to make up for no more internet girls... Hey just a thought