Having seen what Russia and China are doing...

...Mexico has amassed nearly 200,000 people on the border of the United States. Experts predict an invasion in the next year. The smart money is betting that Biden will back down and give Mexico whatever it wants. Mexico is demanding a greater share of our natural gas industry. Biden has countered by offering controlling interest in both Chipotle and Taco Bell.
...Mexico has amassed nearly 200,000 people on the border of the United States. Experts predict an invasion in the next year. The smart money is betting that Biden will back down and give Mexico whatever it wants. Mexico is demanding a greater share of our natural gas industry. Biden has countered by offering controlling interest in both Chipotle and Taco Bell. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What natural gas business? He put the brakes on it.
...Mexico has amassed nearly 200,000 people on the border of the United States. Experts predict an invasion in the next year. The smart money is betting that Biden will back down and give Mexico whatever it wants. Mexico is demanding a greater share of our natural gas industry. Biden has countered by offering controlling interest in both Chipotle and Taco Bell. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I think this thread deserves more outrageous satire from anyone who wants to post here. I'll think of something crazy to add to it. Á la The Onion.

What natural gas business? He put the brakes on it. Originally Posted by bambino

He wasn't being serious. He's working on his political humor.

ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Becomes Outraged over Satirical 'The Onion' Article

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...ticle.amp.html

It's an obvious fictional work meant to poke fun at how Smith is so enamored with arguing and shouting that a sensitive subject like the "sex talk" would be breached with an abrasive argument.

The funny thing is Smith reacts to what he thought was a real news piece...by actually trying to create an argument. The man needs a vacation.
..Mexico has amassed nearly 200,000 people on the border of the United States. Experts predict an invasion in the next year. The smart money is betting that Biden will back down and give Mexico whatever it wants. Mexico is demanding a greater share of our natural gas industry. Biden has countered by offering controlling interest in both Chipotle and Taco Bell.

I see what you did there. Pretty good sarcasm.
http://www.skeptic.ca/Woody_Allen_Sp..._Graduates.htm

It's long, Barley, but this a master at work. Not political completely. But I think you'll like it.
WAIT! Someone [ahem] actually quoted stephen a. smith!

You lose a turn and the game!
Dude