midget alert

She has 2 no reviews on hear. Google her phone and include eccie in the search.
  • BLM69
  • 12-16-2016, 10:11 PM
She's on my side of town but she has no ass? Compared to other lil people that is.
Chung will have a review "shortly"!
I saw her over a year ago. Outcall. her pimp dropped her off. She was kinda rush, rush typical BP experience. No bbj. Daty was short, barely let me get my face in there before she whined about finishing up. Think I booked an hr but didn't last more than 20 min. She is short, but plump which kinda ruins it imo.
God, is she still around? Poor, poor experience years ago...started with "your hands are cold, don't touch" scooped donation and I walked out
Chung will have a review "shortly"! Originally Posted by TxTraveler
Ha! I won't, and it's a shame.. a Viet Midget.. what could be more exciting, more thrilling?

unfortunately almost anybody.. never heard a decent word about her.. if I had heard even a mild "okay" from someone, I would be all over that tart.
Damn, so much negative info. Too bad, she's a bucket list item for sure.
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2016, 01:30 PM
Who remembers the lil provider named Kream if I recall correctly? She would post in Dallas years ago....I would do a Greek loving big ass lil person if she was available here.

I don't mind the no-ass women if they're spinners, makes my cock go in deep lol.