Dallas blog girl 469-215-2781

Anybody seen her? I called the number tonight and the girl answered, sounded very bubbly and friendly but then informed me new client must pay deposit to her online first.

Well, clearly I backed off at that point as politely as I could, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. But deep down inside I was like WTF?

I informed her I couldn't possibly as she had no reviews. She insisted she was well established, and so we there was no compromise.

So I was fixing to signal the warning just so to save BP browsers the time wasted calling her, but then I noticed the link in her ad to her website and it looks legit. Never seen a scam artist with such a fancy website.

Also noticed she's been posting in DFW area for several months now.

So if she is legit, one of you guys reading this should be able to vouch for her... ?
As of 8:52 pm Incall Only.. - 38
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2016 6:49 PM

�� As of 8:52 pm Incall Only.. - 38
Incalls only tonite.

469-215-2781.

Sessions/Rates
Poster's age: 38

• Location: Dallas, North DFW, ��DFW Airport Plano�� Frisco Galleria ��

• Post ID: 46953653 dallas
Looks crazy as shit.
She is legit BBW . Maybe a little crazy, talker..
She's been reviewed on here with a different numbers and names. She is BSC from what I hear. Something like $500 for a handjob. At one point, I believe her ads required monthly membership fees, or something like that.

Some dumbass must keep falling for this.
Thanks for the info. Anybody able to point me to her reviews?
Actually nevermind. I just looked at her website, she is BSC.
Are you inquiring about her massage services or life coaching?

See website. Funny.
Yes I will take life-coaching from a massage provider. I imagine the solution to all life's problems is more massages. I just need validation from a masseuses own lips, thank you very much!
I find the whole idea of a life coach exceedingly hilarious.. at what point did you decide your shit was so together, that you decided to charge money for your life advice? how big does your ego have to be?
"Monthly/yearly/celebrity/executive confidentiality agreements available. "

Is this marketing speak for "ima gonna blackmail you"?
  • BLM69
  • 12-20-2016, 05:39 PM
I'm sure CEO's will pick her for a sugar baby.
I saw her once. She is wayyyyyy heavier than her pictures suggest. I went to see her once for a massage. I got comfortable and laid on her bed. She straight up told me she was horny and would rather fuck than do a massage. She was ok. But way too big for me to ever see again
Thanks TX! Did you actually pay the $100 deposit? I'm just curious... didn't know if that's something new she started recently.