Trump Is Better Off Not Running For Re-election

The Senate map for 2020 isn't looking good for Republicans. Just as it didn't look good for Dems in 2018. Way more seats to defend in States that are trending blue or likely will follow the House voters.

If all projections hold true (which they should) similar to recent House Projections then Dems will win back the Senate and Trump will all but certainly face a full on impeachment.

Either way were going to put that old senile Benedict Arnold bastard in jail.
The Senate map for 2020 isn't looking good for Republicans. Just as it didn't look good for Dems in 2018. Way more seats to defend in States that are trending blue or likely will follow the House voters.

If all projections hold true (which they should) similar to recent House Projections then Dems will win back the Senate and Trump will all but certainly face a full on impeachment.

Either way were going to put that old senile Benedict Arnold bastard in jail. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Agreed by 66 % of Americans.
  • Trey
  • 11-28-2018, 04:19 AM
I'm thinking Republicans run another guy to split the vote. I think they want him out too.
I'm thinking Republicans run another guy to split the vote. I think they want him out too. Originally Posted by Trey
Also agree. People are sick of this guy. I can see why he won. I can also see why hes going away
To the contrary, I think President Trump will gain in popularity as he solidifies trade deals to the benefit of the US. He will work with the Democrat House and get major infrastructure projects on track, and bring in a middle class tax cut.

The President will also set an example with GM, informing them that he means to bring jobs back to America, and they will either get with the program, or pay the consequences.

The President will also get major immigration reform through both houses. The Caravans have showed Americans just how weak and flawed our system is.
But the big thing will be the Mueller probe will fall flat. It is obvious they are in trouble. Their tactic of charging people with a totally unrelated crime and then compelling them to lie about the President is not working. As more and more defendants come forward and reveal how corrupt and partisan the entire investigation is, public opinion will gravitate toward the one man who stood up to them from minute one.

President Trump.
I think Jackie is right. Plus, the Senate is becoming a stronghold of conservative America, and has political power behind it.

I do think Trump should declare victory and move on, though. He doesn't need the aggravation, and his reelection will be difficult.
To the contrary, I think President Trump will gain in popularity as he solidifies trade deals to the benefit of the US. He will work with the Democrat House and get major infrastructure projects on track, and bring in a middle class tax cut.

The President will also set an example with GM, informing them that he means to bring jobs back to America, and they will either get with the program, or pay the consequences.

The President will also get major immigration reform through both houses. The Caravans have showed Americans just how weak and flawed our system is.
But the big thing will be the Mueller probe will fall flat. It is obvious they are in trouble. Their tactic of charging people with a totally unrelated crime and then compelling them to lie about the President is not working. As more and more defendants come forward and reveal how corrupt and partisan the entire investigation is, public opinion will gravitate toward the one man who stood up to them from minute one.

President Trump. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's really optimistic and I hope you are right for the sake of the country. The problem isn't what you want to happen with Infrastructure, Immigration, jobs etc. The problem is the blowhard you have leading the charge in Un American and a scumbag crook in Bed with the worst actors on the planet.

The Mueller probe will get worse for Donald J Putin, not better.

Just curious why do you think he doesn't want to release his taxes

Just curious why do you think he doesn't want to release his taxes Originally Posted by themystic
Simple. Ego.

The President is in an exclusive club. You have to be a billionaire to get in.

Throughout his life, The President has touted the fact that he is not just a billionaire, but a billionaire +. Remember that "ten billion dollar" proclamation.

Most doubted it.

His tax returns will show that yes, he is rich. Really rich. But not that rich in realtion to those he considers his peers.

I figure after you add it all up, he's worth between one and two billion. That's a far cry from ten.

His tax returns will show this. For a man that lives by the creed......."if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, just baffle them with bullshit", he needs to keep the image intact.
Simple. Ego.

The President is in an exclusive club. You have to be a billionaire to get in.

Throughout his life, The President has touted the fact that he is not just a billionaire, but a billionaire +. Remember that "ten billion dollar" proclamation.

Most doubted it.

His tax returns will show that yes, he is rich. Really rich. But not that rich in realtion to those he considers his peers.

I figure after you add it all up, he's worth between one and two billion. That's a far cry from ten.

His tax returns will show this. For a man that lives by the creed......."if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, just baffle them with bullshit", he needs to keep the image intact. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ok. I can buy part of that
This son of a bitch is going down. He's the trailer trash of billionaires. Is with all the inflation of his properties may not even be 1 billion. He's fighting hand and tooth to prevent the expose on his taxes. He's a lie, fraud, cheat, and incestous pedophile.
  • R.M.
  • 11-28-2018, 06:51 AM
This son of a bitch is going down. He's the trailer trash of billionaires. Is with all the inflation of his properties may not even be 1 billion. He's fighting hand and tooth to prevent the expose on his taxes. He's a lie, fraud, cheat, and incestous pedophile. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Bill Clinton?
Ha! That's good. I was thinking the same thing. After watching the the Clinton Affair - Trump has nothing to worry about!

Bill Clinton? Originally Posted by R.M.
Ha! That's good. I was thinking the same thing. After watching the the Clinton Affair - Trump has nothing to worry about! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Big difference Ellen. Clinton already went through all his investigation in front of the whole world. In fact that's been OVER for 20 years. Donald Putin's shit storm just started. Even the Republicans are ready to jump ship. You gotta remember DC navigates like an Ocean liner not a speedboat. Its still early in the game
Big difference Ellen. Clinton already went through all his investigation in front of the whole world. In fact that's been OVER for 20 years. Donald Putin's shit storm just started. Even the Republicans are ready to jump ship. You gotta remember DC navigates like an Ocean liner not a speedboat. Its still early in the game Originally Posted by themystic
The only Republicans who are ready to jump ship are the ones who were never passengers to begin with.

The President just proved that his power alone can keep the Senate. The majority of the candidates the President backed won. This is the first time in decades that a mid term has produced an increased majority in the Senate.

The President knows where the true power is. His agenda requires Senate approval. Not the House. That includes Treaties, Judicial appointments, Cabinet Members, etc.

All the House is good for is initiating Spending Bills. He will get enough when the Mueller Investigation turns out to be the witch hunt that President Trump has said it is all along. Democrats will abandon their political dogma for simple survival.

Remember, quite a few Democrats won their Mid Term by running away from the Democrat Platform.
The only Republicans who are ready to jump ship are the ones who were never passengers to begin with.

The President just proved that his power alone can keep the Senate. The majority of the candidates the President backed won. This is the first time in decades that a mid term has produced an increased majority in the Senate.

The President knows where the true power is. His agenda requires Senate approval. Not the House. That includes Treaties, Judicial appointments, Cabinet Members, etc.

All the House is good for is initiating Spending Bills. He will get enough when the Mueller Investigation turns out to be the witch hunt that President Trump has said it is all along. Democrats will abandon their political dogma for simple survival.

Remember, quite a few Democrats won their Mid Term by running away from the Democrat Platform. Originally Posted by Jackie S
There's no doubt that the big power is in the Senate. However, lets see the Mueller report and decide if its a witch hunt. Im still shocked at guys like you who support him after what's already publicly known. I could give hundreds of examples but the one that sticks out the most is Helsinki. Oh well