Judge Lamberth ruled ...

There are some dumb mutha fuckers in this world that have to be educated every damn day of the week on the same damn subjects they want to lie about.

The money that Odumbo gave to Iran belonged to American citizens who lost loved ones to Iranian sponsored terrorism.

Iran must pay $2.65 billion to the families of the 241 U.S. service members killed in the 1983 bombing of the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut, a federal judge declared Friday in a ruling that left survivors and families shedding tears of joy.

(CBS)

The US Supreme Court is allowing the families of victims of a 1983 bombing in Beirut and other terror attacks to collect nearly $2bn (£1.4bn) in frozen Iranian assets.

The court ruled in favour of more than 1,300 relatives of the 241 Americans killed at a US Marine barracks.

The US government holds the Lebanese Shia Islamist movement Hezbollah, which is backed by Iran, responsible.

(BBC)
  • oeb11
  • 12-31-2018, 12:47 PM
Thank you for new thread on this topic
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...u-s-prisoners/ Originally Posted by bamscram

This thread is about Judge Lamberth's ruling and the Supreme Court ruling that the impounded money would go to the surviving family members victimized by Iranian terrorism. You're off topic. Your citation has absolutely nothing to do with the OP.

This thread is about Judge Lamberth's ruling and the Supreme Court ruling that the impounded money would go to the surviving family members victimized by Iranian terrorism. You're off topic. Your citation has absolutely nothing to do with the OP.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I think he's on topic. the problem with this ruling is that the impounded money is no longer available to pay the victims.

the arbitration process is a new one. I've never heard nor read of any mention of it in the media. we did hear alot about how the funds were transferred in a "cloak and dagger way".
I think he's on topic. the problem with this ruling is that the impounded money is no longer available to pay the victims.

the arbitration process is a new one. I've never heard nor read of any mention of it in the media. we did hear alot about how the funds were transferred in a "cloak and dagger way". Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Check the dates. The rulings were in effect BEFORE Odumbo gave the money away. Odumbo dictatorially overruled federal judges -- including the Supreme Court -- with his phone and his pen. And, "no", he's not on topic. The topic is about monetary awards via the American judicial system for people victimized by Iran in Beirut in 1983, not a Snopes' lie about some ransom payment for hostages.
Check the dates. The rulings were in effect BEFORE Odumbo gave the money away. Odumbo dictatorially overruled federal judges -- including the Supreme Court -- with his phone and his pen. And, "no", he's not on topic. The topic is about monetary awards via the American judicial system for people victimized by Iran in Beirut in 1983, not a Snopes' lie about some ransom payment for hostages. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You don't know your stuff IB. You and the ten others that believe this story your spitting out are wrong. Judge Lambert lol. I might have believed you if your fake story had a judge someone had actually heard of. lol
You don't know your stuff IB. You and the ten others that believe this story your spitting out are wrong. Judge Lambert lol. I might have believed you if your fake story had a judge someone had actually heard of. lol Originally Posted by themystic
I know you'd swear on your life by CBS and BBC if they reported your version of events. And I know there are extant court records substantiating their reporting, whereas you have nothing ... absolutely nothing to refute their reports. So, it would be you who is peddling lies and fake news.

That citation doesn't refute a damn thing because you are still off topic. The Federal court system ruled that the money Odumbo gave Iran belonged to U.S. citizens victimized by Iranian sponsored terrorism, and the article doesn't even mention either the Lamberth or the Supreme Court rulings -- let alone refute them.
That citation doesn't refute a damn thing because you are still off topic. The Federal court system ruled that the money Odumbo gave Iran belonged to U.S. citizens victimized by Iranian sponsored terrorism, and the article doesn't even mention either the Lamberth or the Supreme Court rulings -- let alone refute them. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So is this like OJ paying his victims? If this has any weight why doesn't Trump go get the money IB? Ill tell you why, he doesn't have any legal premise to get it. Your strolls down memory lane are becoming almost devoid of any truth. You really should do more research. Its starting to look like you don't know your stuff IB. Clear your conscience, get it out and admit that you made this story up
So is this like OJ paying his victims? If this has any weight why doesn't Trump go get the money IB? Ill tell you why, he doesn't have any legal premise to get it. Your strolls down memory lane are becoming almost devoid of any truth. You really should do more research. Its starting to look like you don't know your stuff IB. Clear your conscience, get it out and admit that you made this story up Originally Posted by themystic
The court records of Judge Lamberth and the Supreme Court awarding that money to U.S. citizens victimized by Iranian sponsored terrorism establish that you'd be the only one making up shit. Why don't you clear your conscience and admit that you're not telling the truth as even recognized by a lib-retard outlet like CBS. It was the dictatorial Odumbo and his corrupt DOJ that violated the ruling of the courts; not Trump.
The court records of Judge Lamberth and the Supreme Court awarding that money to U.S. citizens victimized by Iranian sponsored terrorism establish that you'd be the only one making up shit. Why don't you clear your conscience and admit that you're not telling the truth as even recognized by a lib-retard outlet like CBS. It was the dictatorial Odumbo and his corrupt DOJ that violated the ruling of the courts; not Trump. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So are saying Trump cant do anything about it? Trump doesn't have any spine. Is he scared of the Iranians too? How did Obama get away with this and win The Nobel Peace Prize. Has Trump won a peace prize yet?
So are saying Trump cant do anything about it? Trump doesn't have any spine. Is he scared of the Iranians too? How did Obama get away with this and win The Nobel Peace Prize. Has Trump won a peace prize yet? Originally Posted by themystic
You're trying to deflect from the fact that the court records of Judge Lamberth and the Supreme Court awarding that money to U.S. citizens victimized by Iranian sponsored terrorism establish that you'd be the only one making up shit. Clear your conscience and admit that you're not telling the truth as even recognized by a lib-retard outlet like CBS. It was the dictatorial Odumbo and his corrupt DOJ that violated the ruling of the courts; not Trump, but honest people can still point out lies and liars regarding these matters when they reveal themselves. Honest people cite Judge Lamberth's and the Supreme Court's decisions to support their factual position.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061153077]You're trying to deflect from the fact that the court records of Judge Lamberth and the Supreme Court awarding that money to U.S. citizens victimized by Iranian sponsored terrorism establish that you'd be the only one making up shit. Clear your conscience and admit that you're not telling the truth as even recognized by a lib-retard outlet like CBS. It was the dictatorial Odumbo and his corrupt DOJ that violated the ruling of the courts; not Trump, but honest people can still point out lies and liars regarding these matters when they reveal themselves. Honest people cite Judge Lamberth's and the Supreme Court's decisions to support their factual position. [Once Again IM YOU ARE WROUNG

Yo don't know why you are talking about. This from the article you cited. Payments were made, IB was again busted for fake new, I buy you cable news id you cant accord it, I was going to send the $ 80.. to Trumps wall- ( forgive I'm laughing so hard I'm spitting blood it harts so hard. Lolo lol wahhhhhhh. What di he so the thousand of Muslims he saw celebration. Where was he at the "hundreds of friends he lost. Not a single funeral attended. cant figure out which of you publishes more fake new, Trump. you Sarah "Im a Fat Hoe Friendly Friend was talking about"Sanders, Miller, Pompussio, Dick in her Mouth Kellyanne Con job. Or that Cum drinking Melania,This administration is run like the Penn State football plan with Joe Patero