communication rule

I had posted something in coed and was told I broke a rule....could you please send me a link or a copy of that rule I am sorry I did not know I thought that applied to Members only
Moderators do not have crystal balls. We NEED details so that we can assist our members.

You tell us that you "posted something in Coed". Is there a reason why you won't tell us specifically what that was?

Who told you that you had broken a rule and why? Was this individual on ECCIE Staff? If yes, it would be best to ask this person for clarification.

There are many links to threads, without details of what happened, who approached you about you breaking the rules, how can we figure out what it is that you are wanting help with?

Please help us to help you. Give us details and I'm sure we can find some answers for you.

Edit to add: I looked at your posts here in Coed and could not find anything wrong. Also there were no posts from you that had been recycled today, so you have me confused now.
Matador, I took care of this earlier today. She was inquiring about a posting she had done with all the instant messages and she received and sent to a individual who was not a member. I removed the post to the recycle, and spoke with her about the post. Thanks Ranch
And the individual she received unwanted text from seems to be a prick control freak !! ooops, I was only thinking that didnt mean for it to show up in a response post.