State: Texas
Address: West Fort Worth
Activities: Convo, arm candy, LFK, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: College age beauty, see ROS
Recommendation: Yes
Want to share contract as I will be in FW this weekend?
Want to share contract as I will be in FW this weekend? Originally Posted by TxAggie
visit her at luckys
How is the talent at Luckys? Bucks FW has been disappointing lately. I am in search of spinners.
How is the talent at Luckys? Bucks FW has been disappointing lately. I am in search of spinners. Originally Posted by Red Tex
I do not go to Luckys as they allow smoking. I like to stay fresh and clean smelling at all times.
Lucky's is extremely Hit or Miss. Day-shift seems to be much better than night. I have stopped in there at night at 8, walked in and literally not saw a person in there but the bartender. VIP is a room to the left. It's pretty cool if no one is in there. Although the afternoon I was in there there was only a couple of dancers, and one was asleep in the VIP. you happen to be on that side of town, go for it. But I would not make any special trip out there because you might end up walking into an empty place.
Lucky's is extremely Hit or Miss. Day-shift seems to be much better than night. I have stopped in there at night at 8, walked in and literally not saw a person in there but the bartender. VIP is a room to the left. It's pretty cool if no one is in there. Although the afternoon I was in there there was only a couple of dancers, and one was asleep in the VIP. you happen to be on that side of town, go for it. But I would not make any special trip out there because you might end up walking into an empty place. Originally Posted by marvelousntx
S* works mostly day shift.