Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Petite, ~5'2", cute face
Recommendation: Yes
  • RPHA
  • 01-31-2020, 11:44 PM
I've been here several times and was always greeted by the cute young receptionist and wondered what she would be liked; had no idea she was available for an appointment

Nice to know, probably will ask for her next time

Thank you for the info.
it's a nice place, I've been several times. Coco was my therapist on one visit. Has anyone gotten past L1? I haven't so far.
Are they really a Japanese management? Would be nice for a change.
Most reviews I’ve seen indicate Chinese.
it's a nice place, I've been several times. Coco was my therapist on one visit. Has anyone gotten past L1? I haven't so far. Originally Posted by cimarron
I’ve also been several times, at least once a month for the past year. One of the newer younger girls that started a few months back let me know as soon as the flip commenced that she'd do more than the other girls if it was a good tip...so I enjoyed L2 every other week with her until I tried booking with her last month and was told that she's gone now but "we have more new young girls come see". Yea, the new girl was as plain Jane blah as all the others 😣

Finally found a suitable replacement for Jasmine at 121 and now I gotta start all over again. Couldn't beat the convenience that's for sure
Who is the suitable replacement?
Who is the suitable replacement? Originally Posted by wchicken
Well she's gone now, that's what I was trying to say. Name started with an E though
They’re Chinese. Coco says her family is Japanese from Taiwan. She speaks a little Japanese.
Are they really a Japanese management? Would be nice for a change.
Most reviews I’ve seen indicate Chinese. Originally Posted by Immajoe123
Coco told me that the owner is Japanese, but girls work there are chinese.
I've never managed l2 there but not for lack of trying
Would be amazing if they can go Japanese. We need new flavors. This seems to be the first sub owned by Japanese right?