Can't please them all

I hate it when guys ask for too many things for my low price. I'm not a buffet. Then they expect a supermodel? Get real. Oh, and not to mention they want a discount, hey would you like it free also???
Vanessa I was looking at your profile, I would probably change it up a bit if your getting clients who are asking for the moon and stars and your only willing to do certain things. There will always be those men who will push for the "cheap" and try to get everything out of you they can during their stay. Just be a courteous and professional as possible and let them know during screening in a tactful way what to expect when they come to visit you. This can help eliminate the unwanted clients.

Don't sweat though you are very pretty from what I am seeing and very young. Just be as firm and as professional as you can be and try not to let some of these guys bother you with their attitudes. There are a lot of great guys out there, some who are the epitome of gentleman. Those clients are the real keepers and they are the ones you give the little extra attention to because of that!

Hugs,
Sensia
This happens to every provider at some point , Hun. All you have to do is find your voice. Pair that with filtering through the rude clients, and you should he fine for the most part. This will not eliminate thelis problem 100% , but it surely will clear up time wasters, and clients that take advantage of you. Keep your head up, and as Sensual suggests , remain firm yet polite...Good Luck!
Did someone mention free pussy?
This happens to every provider at some point , Hun. All you have to do is find your voice. Pair that with filtering through the rude clients, and you should he fine for the most part. This will not eliminate thelis problem 100% , but it surely will clear up time wasters, and clients that take advantage of you. Keep your head up, and as Sensual suggests , remain firm yet polite...Good Luck! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I agree, Eva.

Consider changes to your Modus Operandi to optimize your experiences, and the types of gentlemen you're attracting. The last thing you should be is stressed and dreading each communication because it's probably BS.

There are ways to do what you feel comfortable doing, and not be expected to do more.

If you're comfortable with what's requested of you, charge accordingly.

I suggest doing a little research.