Nut Lickers

Who are the best ball lickers/suckers in the area? Nothing puts a tingle in my sac like a hottie who lovingly licks a guys eggs. I put this in Co-ed so the providers themselves could see their name in lights. It's an art ya know and they should be proud!

My top 5:

5. Sexy Gabrielle - But she's my all-around ATF.

4. Kourtney (of Kourtney and Lilly fame) - She makes love to your balls.

3. Sicily Antoinette - Phenomenal technique.

2. Sylvia13. - Good God. She wants to keep them as a souvenir.

1. Amber 1198 - IMHO the best ball licker in the area bar none.

I gotta go jerk off.
Who are the best ball lickers/suckers in the area? Nothing puts a tingle in my sac like a hottie who lovingly licks a guys eggs. I put this in Co-ed so the providers themselves could see their name in lights. It's an art ya know and they should be proud!

My top 5:

5. Sexy Gabrielle - But she's my all-around ATF.

4. Kourtney (of Kourtney and Lilly fame) - She makes love to your balls.

3. Sicily Antoinette - Phenomenal technique.

2. Sylvia13. - Good God. She wants to keep them as a souvenir.

1. Amber 1198 - IMHO the best ball licker in the area bar none.

I gotta go jerk off. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
Kourtney is good
Amber does real good
Useful list. And presented in a entertaining way. Thanks!
Lee 1968, Christina and black Trina know BLS.....
A little surprised this thread didn't take off. It's a hot topic! Plus I wanna hear who I am missing out on!
This shitbird has ...balls
A little surprised this thread didn't take off. It's a hot topic! Plus I wanna hear who I am missing out on! Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
best nut licker = what ever gal took a break from dick sucking to lick nuts & taint you are getting right now.
normally its not the CBJ gals.

I'm still waiting for one of the rather CBJ guys to post.
"I'm going to die, as she gives BBBJ I asked for CBJ.
She did the CBJ, but licked my nuts and or taint raw.
Now I'm worried about that"
How about the girls who do cbj and let the guys do daty. Seems a little odd to me
Those who want their balls licked enthusiastically should keep in mind the condition they keep their balls in. It generally doesn't matter to me whether a man shaves/trims but I just can't go at super hairy balls with the enthusiasm as I can shaved or closely trimmed balls. I always pay much more attention to well-kept balls.
I always pay much more attention to well-kept balls. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Words for a girl to live by.
Shaved balls are very nice, indeed....
Shaved balls are very nice, indeed.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
But man, that's one of the toughest ever things to do.
Those who want their balls licked enthusiastically should keep in mind the condition they keep their balls in. It generally doesn't matter to me whether a man shaves/trims but I just can't go at super hairy balls with the enthusiasm as I can shaved or closely trimmed balls. I always pay much more attention to well-kept balls. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I also like when a woman shaves my balls in the shower
I also like when a woman I can trust with a razor against my sack shaves my balls in the shower Originally Posted by Franklin4
FIFY
But man, that's one of the toughest ever things to do. Originally Posted by cculvr69
You think our vajayjays are easy to shave? Hahaha...