client tried to take donations- PROViDERS PLEASE READ

Hey I dont want to make a big deal just wanting to warn you providers

This Man Requested a hhr visit
he came, he counted out my donation and set it on the night stand by the bed.
when our session was over he asked for water, I told him the bottles werent cold but id grab one.
before i could get back to the room he was walking out saying bye, and how he was gonna write a review. I had a weird feeling so as he was walking himself to the door i ran amd grabbed the money. 60 pf which was now gone. I caught him literally, at the door.
he apologized and said oooh i thought i put 140...i said no, you did put 140, 60 of which you're now giving back

ughhj sorry to ramble i was however in a little shock.
lesson is....ladies get your donation and don't leavr it alone.

his handle is maniacs golf

please pm for number!!
maniacs_golf

is the correct handle
sorry
always put ur money up first where no one knows where is at but you baby girl 'JOHN' are crazy
always put ur money up first where no one knows where is at but you baby girl 'JOHN' are crazy Originally Posted by BIGBOOTY DALLAS
I agree. I normally put my donations in my drawer closed.

Sorry u had to experience that Jazz. Thanks for the info!
That is some serious BS! Glad he didn't create any drama and paid up and most importantly everyone is safe.

N
Why in the hell does this douchebag still have an active account.
I get my donation in the bedroom. Tell them to get comfortable, then I put it up in another room.
That's the way to do it.
Thank you for letting us know who the scum bag is.
Really? WTF
He has done this before? I would blast his ass all over the boards. Coeod
Where everyone can see it. Don't forget.
Bad boy list and report on verify him. At lest I would
There was a thread a few months ago about whether a provider should get the donation before or after the session,and this is why i get my donation before anything takes place because you may not get it at all,or treated as such...Thank you*Jasmine Rai* for the heads up so sorry you had to go through the experience of allowing a distasteful thief within your privacy.
Right? The nerve of some men..... Blast his ass
Once a thief always a thief I'm sure he will find prey again it's too bad
Lol
Sorry that happened babe
  • Ashi
  • 07-25-2015, 09:36 AM
Some advice /2 cents:
Take the money first and say if things go the wrong way and the service is reduced, you will redo the deal. This is the safest. And ask upfront if that is OK with the customer. First thing. No talk of money if possible after that.
If sometimes the transaction is as such as to leave money at hand and then the menu is reduced, my suggestion is to put the money into something reachable but not easy to open for a quick grab.
Too much discussing on this might be a bad sign, on both sides. Safety trumps greed.

Most of the times my regular friends do not ask for Don upfront. I learned being forthcoming and taking care of business first shows trust, sets expectations and relaxes the rest in a positive way.First session is always better to do the same, but one could be disappointed with this the risk. I never had a bad experiences..... Of course I am the most charming and ideal partner!!! ( just joking...) and second encounter is always better than the first, mostly because there is no stress on being stiffed.

On the other hand, if you are a regular customer and get free bees which is a great ego Booster, still tip or gift considerably to stay classy.