Dropping Gems on this Rainy Dallas Day

Hope you all are enjoying this rainy day!
I have to say, though I prefer pro pics, there is a little satisfaction in knowing that unedited, iphone pics look great too.
Mayybeee I'll have to start doing these hotel shoots more often.
Happy Holidays!!
Is this an ad?
  • BLM69
  • 12-19-2017, 11:40 AM
Really OP? LOL, I like these pics better
Those are great pics!! 😍😍

Personally, I'd rather see this type of ThreAD than most if the other shit that gets posted on icky
Very sexy
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-19-2017, 12:24 PM
Well, at least we know what hotel she is at. LOL

Personally, I'd rather see this type of ThreAD than most if the other shit that gets posted on icky Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Very sexy Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks ladies!

Is this an ad? Originally Posted by CG2014
Lol the exact term is called a threAD
Well, at least we know what hotel she is at. LOL Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Lol yes the NYLO has a pretty unique look. However there are 3 in the DFW & who knows how many elsewhere.
I was at the Melrose the other day they gave me a MASSIVE, beautiful room. I wanted to kick myself in the butt that I didn't bring my camera and a prettier set of lingerie.
Great pics.
Excellent use of iPhone camera please show us more of your body and iPhone camera skills with said naked body as all pics are enjoyed by this guy.

Personally, I'd rather see this type of ThreAD than most if the other shit that gets posted on icky Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
You are so right ... but the taint photos seem to be missing.
That ass tho...😘😍😛
  • BLM69
  • 12-19-2017, 08:35 PM
That ass tho...😘😍😛 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
You wanna lick her ass BBK? Or you gonna let me stick it back there?
Great pics. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Excellent use of iPhone camera please show us more of your body and iPhone camera skills with said naked body as all pics are enjoyed by this guy. Originally Posted by ahab11
You are so right ... but the taint photos seem to be missing. Originally Posted by pyramider
That ass tho...😘😍😛 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Thanks ladies!!
And Pyramider you aren't getting any taint pics unless you come take em yourself 😜😏