Followed....home

Ladies in the downtown dallas /oak lawn area be safe just had to pull a knife on man that followed me home ...there have been rapes in the area stay safe
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-20-2017, 08:41 AM
Keep up your situational awareness and be ready to defend yourself.

Glad you are safe.

Sometimes, the hobby can be safer than reality.
Thanks for the info
thanks...sorry that happened to you
  • L.A.
  • 12-20-2017, 10:05 PM
Something tells me you know how to take care of yourself. Still some scary stuff and always a good reminder to be aware of your surroundings and don't walk alone at night. Glad you're ok!
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-21-2017, 12:07 AM
It's sad that because she is a woman she should be told not to walk alone at night.

I guess it isn't wrong that a man made her so uncomfortable that she had to pull a knife.

She should be free to do as she pleases.

I hate this world some days.

All I can do is encourage women to be more observant and take classes to help protect themselves.
It's sad that because she is a woman she should be told not to walk alone at night. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
He didn't say she had to do anything because she was a woman. Advising anyone not to walk alone at night is good advice, regardless of your sex.

Why does she have to be more observant because she is a woman? Because she isn't a man her observational skills are somehow inherently lessened? Why does she need to take a class on defending herself? Because she doesn't have a penis she needs someone to teach her now? Rah Rah vaginas!

Turn down the shtick, or be less hypocritical with it.
  • L.A.
  • 12-21-2017, 07:12 AM
It's sad that because she is a woman she should be told not to walk alone at night.

I guess it isn't wrong that a man made her so uncomfortable that she had to pull a knife.

She should be free to do as she pleases.

I hate this world some days.

All I can do is encourage women to be more observant and take classes to help protect themselves. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I usually like your posts but this one is just stupid.
  • grean
  • 12-21-2017, 08:59 AM
He didn't say she had to do anything because she was a woman. Advising anyone not to walk alone at night is good advice, regardless of your sex.

Why does she have to be more observant because she is a woman? Because she isn't a man her observational skills are somehow inherently lessened? Why does she need to take a class on defending herself? Because she doesn't have a penis she needs someone to teach her now? Rah Rah vaginas!

Turn down the shtick, or be less hypocritical with it. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Even jacked, muscle bound, ex-military guys get mugged at night, let alone normal joes. Vagina or penis estrogen or testosterone, if they're alone, they are at a higher risk of trouble finding them.

If you are being followed, if you can, lead them to the police station or somewhere public where people are present AND call the police. Give them your location and tell them you're being followed.
Ladies in the downtown dallas /oak lawn area be safe just had to pull a knife on man that followed me home ...there have been rapes in the area stay safe Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
Were you followed home by your date?? And if so can we get a handle so I don’t book with them?
That’s terrifying I’ve been assaulted on a date and to this day I thank God he didn’t have a weapon ...

Stay safe ladies
No random Hispanic guy..
I had just dropped kids off at school...i noticed him follow me when got out of car...leading up to my house i went crazy lol
I usually like your posts but this one is just stupid. Originally Posted by L.A.
I think Ze was making a larger point, her response was not directed to your post, specifically.

which is, it's sad that women can not walk the streets at night and feel safe.. that is somewhat true for guys, too, but no where near the extent of women.. I'm glad that Sexii Redd defended herself in a dangerous situation, but in a civil society it would not be necessary to carry weapons and fear for your safety.

and to that, I agree completely with Ze.
Get you a Kershaw 1605 pocket knife. Easiest knife to open with back tang--pops open like a switch blade and pops--will scare the shit out of any one that fucks with you and will damn sure cut.
I think Ze was making a larger point, her response was not directed to your post, specifically.

which is, it's sad that women can not walk the streets at night and feel safe.. that is somewhat true for guys, too, but no where near the extent of women.. I'm glad that Sexii Redd defended herself in a dangerous situation, but in a civil society it would not be necessary to carry weapons and fear for your safety.

and to that, I agree completely with Ze. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don't think she was making a larger point. I think she took what L.A. said and took it as an attack on her being a woman.

I have some direct experience here. I train ALL to not walk alone at night. Man or woman, it isnt safe and it doesn't matter your sex.