Better responses to date requests

I don't often hobby, but when I do, I prefer to set up thing in advance.

Over the last several months, I have had marginal to bad responsiveness to my inquiries and requests for dates. I send polite, concise emails, with the appropriate screening info, so my question is, any tips on getting better responses from providers?

I am sure I am doing something wrong because I am the only constant.

Thanks in advance.
You have to keep trying. Have you joined P411? Your one review is well written and positive.
Good luck.
I rarely had rude or not so reply, other than one girl. Pretty much never again attempted nor was ever going to be interested in that provider.

Just approach it like a you would in a Bar scene. Something nice to say usually gets you there. Not everyone is going to respond.

P411 is best, if you don't have enough reviews on here. More reviews you have, obviously more comfortable the girls are going to be in responding to your requests.
I will agree that the more reviews, likely the better response, however, most I have seen have requested (and I have respected the request) not to be reviewed, so that becomes a circular drain ....
Research the lady you desire. If she does not have a history of taking care of business, move on. There are a lot of ladies that do take care of business.

Could you post a sample of the message you send?

Also, when you get responses, what are they saying?
HoneyRose

Thank you.
I sent you a PM with an example email
I don't feel comfortable posting it.

However, I continually receive no response whatsoever.

Could you post a sample of the message you send?

Originally Posted by HoneyRose
For example, I usually use the tried and true message:

"Hey, you wanna bump uglies? I promise to tickle your taint with tenderness."
Hey Gentleman,
I have had similar results sending requests early. I also would prefer to set up a date several days in advance, but from what I can see, most ladies do not plan that far in advance. I usually only get a reply when I am looking for a date the same day.
Surprising since I request 2-3 hours
  • Jaci
  • 11-05-2012, 04:50 AM
But the question is? Did you send Jaci one??
Come & Kiss Me, Jaci
I like advanced planning, rarely hobby, I don't do reviews and run a 95% positive response to pre screening and meeting requests using P411 when I decide I want to meet someone new or revisit an existing friend.

Responses have often been same day, almost always within 24hrs.

Come to think of it that's how I met Jaci!
HoneyRose

Thank you.
I sent you a PM with an example email
I don't feel comfortable posting it.

However, I continually receive no response whatsoever. Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
You know, Gentleman, could it be possible that your thought process and tastes in women could be criss-crossed?

I would trust Miss HoneyRose's opinion of your introductory letter, but would question who you're sending them to.
There are some ladies that feel like when you put effort in your opening that you're a time waster.
There are some women who feel like if you request an appointment outside of a 48-hour window, you're at risk of cancelling because they don't plan on conversing with you until you meet.
If you're requesting an appointment within hours, depending on the lady, she may not be available. And instead of emailing you back, she didn't give you the courtesy of a response.
I prefer advanced bookings so I can plan my schedule around it. Since I am a full time student, advance planning is a must. I know I am rarely available within 30 minutes notice.

If you gave screening info upfront and all their info as well as yours, I am confused as to why she has not replied. Maybe she is out of town or busy with family or personal affairs. I do not reply if I am unavailable.

Also, not that you seem creepy, but did you bombard her with emails? That can spook a girl for sure!

Good luck in your quest!
  • Jaci
  • 11-06-2012, 12:53 AM
Yes Cluessen thats correct!! I love to plan ahead. I have found that the banter
back and forth just makes for a much better session. Its kinda of like a email
meet & greet..
Come & Kiss Me, Jaci