Review: Stay away from Gabby!!!

Date: 11/9/2012
Provider: Gabby
Phone: 469-226-8764
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...s_-24/18651652
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: George Bush/Preston (so she says)
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None.
Session Length: N/A
Fee: N/A
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
i totally agree,, I actually met her and walked out. Her pics were taken along time ago!
Lol, I went and seen her too. The Moment I saw her I did The old 'Left my wallet in the car' and took off in my car.
Lol, I went and seen her too. The Moment I saw her I did The old 'Left my wallet in the car' and took off in my car. Originally Posted by crazy4love
That's funny crazy4love, I do the same thing by telling them while I'm in route that I have to get gasoline. When I walk in and don't like what I see then, "Damn it, I left my wallet in the car after getting gas."

Sorry thetimes, we've all been there dude, but think of the money you saved. From experience if they don't give me the exact location where to go I don't waste my time. They can withhold the apt # or room # for the second call but I better have the street address or hotel name and intersection or I'm not coming. Also, when you get to her incall if she asks, "What are you driving?", hang up and drive away. As soon as you answer that LE might swoop in.

Thanks for the warning on her, we all appreciate it!!