seattle info?

This may sound odd but I'm looking for info on the Seattle hobby scene. I am used to the Dallas scene and am finding it hard to get reliable info for Seattle. Independents, amps, clubs, agencies...I seem to be striking out all over.

I realize this is the Dallas section but I'm reaching out here because I'm hoping to find someone that can compare he two and tell me the differences. I felt comfortable in Dallas and am hobby-homesick ...

Thanks for your time. Hoping I can return to Dallas soon!
tnaboard.com and thereviewboard.net

Also try
http://www.tophatreviews.com (Pacific Northwest)

Here's a general thread about other sites. I haven't read it in a while, but you might glean something of interest from it: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=286
red book
tnaboard.com and thereviewboard.net Originally Posted by liveinwa
thereviewboard.net is a very basic, but great source of accurate information.

Been there, done that...many times.
The other posters have given you some good sites to get information from.

I can personally attest that Elliot Bay used to be a very reliable agency there. One of the best gals I ever had was from there.
Thanks for the replies all. I had a good experience with Elliott Bay but their lack of incall makes it too complicated for me. I haven't gotten anybody on thereviewboard to reply to my calls/texts so far. I tried a random AMP and it was a dud. Maybe I looked like LE, (shrug).

I'll try TNAboard next. Thanks everyone for the replies.
Thanks for the replies all. I had a good experience with Elliott Bay but their lack of incall makes it too complicated for me. I haven't gotten anybody on thereviewboard to reply to my calls/texts so far. I tried a random AMP and it was a dud. Maybe I looked like LE, (shrug).

I'll try TNAboard next. Thanks everyone for the replies. Originally Posted by true_whatever
Try Clarise Starling, Chantel, Ciny in Seattle, Parvati if any of them float your boat. All pro's that will be able to determine you're not LE.