Technical iPad issue

I'm wondering is anyone else has a problem navigating the ECCIE site on their iPad. For a while now, everytime I navigate to a new page, my iPad automatically scrolls to the bottom of the page and I have to fight to keep it from scrolling down to read the posts toward the top. This doesn't happen on any other sites nor does it happen on my computer or iPhone - just my iPad.

I was wondering if there is a glitch in the system or if there is some setting I need to change to stop this from happening. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
I'm wondering is anyone else has a problem navigating the ECCIE site on their iPad. For a while now, everytime I navigate to a new page, my iPad automatically scrolls to the bottom of the page and I have to fight to keep it from scrolling down to read the posts toward the top. This doesn't happen on any other sites nor does it happen on my computer or iPhone - just my iPad.

I was wondering if there is a glitch in the system or if there is some setting I need to change to stop this from happening. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Originally Posted by Tompgh
I think that's browser specific. Try chrome or google
Perfect - thanks!! I was using chrome. Per your advice, I downloaded the Google browser app and the problem is solved. You saved me from a lot of frustration I've been dealing with for months now. Thanks!!! Very much appreciated CD
You're welcome. Tech issues are always so hard to figure out. it is hit or miss