TexasJess needs...

to shut the fuck up already.
Can somebody put a dick in her mouth to keep her quiet for five damn minutes
what are you talking about?
If she was bbbj, she'd have cock in there all day
Oh shit. Asshat is back. Lol.
For not being concerned about me you sure do take alot of time out of your day to just talk random idiotic bullshit. Let me quess... You made another appointment and got stood up .. Again!

Have you ever heard a girl say a guy with the biggest engine... Usually has the smallest cock. Well dear in your case its the guy who talks the most shit, has the little cock. So no even if i did bbbj it wouldn't be in my mouth.
Lol. I never knew being unavailable for a appointment would anger such a little man so much.
Yea she'd definitely make more, but thats her choice.
I do just fine. All this crap started with AK and asshat crying about me being unavailable.
to shut the fuck up already. Originally Posted by Alcar0314
General Disrespect of Others

Blatant insults or hostility toward another member

Wonder when the mods will step in on this one... I will just sit wait for it lol.
I have her on ignore, but I'm guessing she's still running her mouth? Must be a good reason for this thread.
I’m just glad she’s got a cartoon for an avatar because her real face is kinda busted.

(Those of you with a knack for irony will enjoy this)
The thread has been reported. Its useless and has no value as a alert let alone a discussion. Oh and I went to the top of the food chain to report you. So now I will exit and let the powers that be do the rest. Clearly your just trying to make me get out of character. You wont get that. Not today. You sound like your in grade school. Smh.
I do just fine. All this crap started with AK and asshat crying about me being unavailable. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Looks like he dodged a bullet.

General Disrespect of Others

Blatant insults or hostility toward another member

Wonder when the mods will step in on this one... I will just sit wait for it lol. Originally Posted by TexasJess

Think he will be ok. Shut the fuck up isn't really that bad.

Can somebody put a dick in her mouth to keep her quiet for five damn minutes Originally Posted by Alcar0314

Not even for free, rather stick it in the garbage disposal.
The thread has been reported. Its useless and has no value as a alert let alone a discussion. Oh and I went to the top of the food chain to report you. So now I will exit and let the powers that be do the rest. Clearly your just trying to make me get out of character. You wont get that. Not today. You sound like your in grade school. Smh. Originally Posted by TexasJess

Top of the food chain, lol. Nothing will be done.
Looks like he dodged a bullet.

Think he will be ok. Shut the fuck up isn't really that bad.

Not even for free, rather stick it in the garbage disposal.
Originally Posted by Kickrocks

And this is coming from a guy who this that AK is a reputable provider. Get the hell out of here.
Top of the food chain, lol. Nothing will be done. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Okay.