Happy announcement

I am happy to say that I am slowly backing away from the hobby. I love my career and new personal life. I am no longer living at my incall location.
(So sorry please no creeper guy leaving fake flowers by my window, unannounced lol you know who you are)
I just wanted you guys to know I will be changing my hours to 9am to 5pm. I will be providing references. Till I am officially retire. I won't say when I just know the time has come and I finally found my true happiness. I wish all the gentleman and ladies the same.
We’ve heard this before. Sure, sure, this won’t be the first time you cried wolf.

If you really were going to do it, you wouldn’t even talk about it, you would have just done it.
Last time I didn't have a degree on my resume and holding down a full-time job with benefits.
Thanks to the hobby world I finally wised up. So let's keep this positive.
Congrats Jenna!
Damn it I never got to see you congrats and hope you have a bright future.
  • sydmo
  • 02-14-2018, 06:30 AM
good for you Lady, may all your dreams become reality
so happy for you and your success. you will be missed
Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.
Very few beat the odds and make it out of this business claiming to be equipped with a solid foundation. I wish you the best and hope you are one of them who actually does....ppl deserve to be happy.
Congrats on getting a new job, hopefully we won't see you in a few months but the odds are not in your favor. It's better to go UTR and then fade away, instead of announcing your intentions to hobbyists who are only interested in providers and not retirees.
Congratulations! Stability is an amazing accomplishment!
Saw you way back in the day. Congratulations!