The Best

Late night fun is always the best.. Nothing like a pleasuring yourself before bed 😊
I offer orgasm services if you need help. I can also fix anything electronic and some minor home repairs. No roof repair it hurts if you fall off.
  • sydmo
  • 02-15-2018, 08:26 AM
Late night fun is always the best.. Nothing like a pleasuring yourself before bed 😊 Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
reading you post this morning, looking at the photos in showcase and then visualizing you pleasing yourself........ Thanks baby, my morning wood has become a problem now that Must be dealt with You look tasty Lady. Are you a good kisser?
reading you post this morning, looking at the photos in showcase and then visualizing you pleasing yourself........ Thanks baby, my morning wood has become a problem now that Must be dealt with You look tasty Lady. Are you a good kisser? Originally Posted by sydmo
You are crazy and looking for danger of you see she and her pimp.

You will be blacklisted by the Austin provides if you see her because they don't like dudes that see bare back hookers.

Besides, come see me. I'm a great kisser!
  • sydmo
  • 02-15-2018, 10:21 AM
there ya go brother, much better

after a little research, I wont be seeing her.

but thanks for the heads up.

And NO THANKS on the spit swappin offer
Apprently you became a Admin overnight Tree Top. Check My Reviews. They Speak For themselves whoever chooses to pass up is a loss on their own. But hey make sure those rumors are accurate Tree Top.
Three threADs and not a one of them clever or laden with provocative pics? No wonder business is slow.
Late night fun is always the riskiest.. Nothing like a putting yourself at risk in search of a cheap lay 😊 Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
That's one cheap ass motel you are posing for pictures in. a better Pimp will get you better photos and help you make money so you don't have to come here begging so often
Now that's good advice.