Phone Sex....Just Curious

I know we all prefer the real thing, but who enjoys some hot steamy phone sex. I have done it with SO's before and it was fun. For the last few years I have spent some time on a live chat line getting off with total strangers. Something about imagining what they look like from only their voice and moans is a turn on for me These woman are not pros but some of them sure could be. Guys, gals, what do you think?
I've thought about doing it as a business but I've certainly done it with clients and friends. It's hard for me to orgasm that way, though, and I normally orgasm at the drop of a hat.

Seems easier for a man to enjoy himself.

Elisabeth
I've thought about doing it as a business Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Just like Elisabeth, I too have thought about doing it as a business.

For years I enjoyed doing it with friends or people I knew, but after a while it seemed that certain role plays or set up scene had to be very off the wall or very taboo for me to get off, if not then it was just, well, good phone sex conversation. Now these days, I only do it with one person because he knows the buttons to push that can get me off and turn me on.
  • PSD
  • 05-11-2010, 11:56 PM
I've been playing with cam/phone shows lately and could point you in some very interesting directions....PM me if interested...fun, fun!

PSD