Is it me or is this funny?

PoppyCock! It's Our Amazing "Glaze".........

I saw this tonight and laughed out loud like a 14 year.
Attached Images File Type: jpg poppycock.jpg (21.6 KB, 197 views)
Meh....it's ok, not a knee slapper but like ya said. Maybe if I was 14.
old English term politically correct term which Early Americans converted to Bull Shit Try if you must.
in the local Krogers, in the international foods section, they have a few facings of "spotted dick", a type of pudding/mincemeat crapola from the UK

.... thought it was friggen funny so I grabbed a can and strolled over to the SO who had the cart.... she looked at it and said "why are you buying pudding?"

.... I friggen forgot for a minute there that she was born and raised in the UK (duh)
There is no way an American would put spotted dick in her mouth.
orville has been dead for 20 years but he is still bringing out new product. SALUTE
i saw orville redenbacker once on the campus of Purdue University. he graduated from there...not sure why he was there then. i was on quaaludes at the time...walking across campus to get some more. yeah...give me points eccie.

freaky thing is i was majoring in Nuclear Engineering at the time. not kidding. and i can prove it.
Definitely funny
Brings to memory my former SO from France. No Pets meant to her No farts. I do pets and was admonished.
Is that what you ladies call it when your client is old enough to be your father?

I could show my age and let on that it is a synonym for BS.
Pretty funny guys. You had me laughing.
yo juan, i knew you were a man of science. you can see it in your posts.(not)