Underrated inventions

I had a big-ass yellow jacket wasp nest under the eave of the house the other day, so I had to make a trip to the grocery store for the can of Raid Wasp Killer. Now if we had this stuff when I was a kid I just don't remember it or maybe it just didn't fit into my Dad's 'How to Be a Man Training' if it was available back then. His way was, knock the nest down if it was too high to douse and run like hell, then come back and pour gasoline on it after the pissed off wasps had settled back down and regrouped on the nest.

Thank God someone came along with the invention of pressurized 'Death in can from 20 feet away' because over the years the yellow jacketed wasp's attitude has not changed one bit - they still don't like to be fucked with !!

Curious, what are your underrated inventions worth mentioning?
ball point pens
Most underrated: Modern Cellular Computing. I cannot imagine the world without having an unlimited wealth of knowledge constantly available at my finger tips.

Most Overrated: Printers... Just make one that fucking works. Can I get an amen?
Love the show Shark Tank. Comes on Friday nites with Mark Cuban. They have really good inventions that make them millions.
  • hd
  • 09-25-2013, 09:48 AM
Most Overrated: Printers... Just make one that fucking works. Can I get an amen?
and ink that doesn't cost as much or more than a new printer
Fleshlight
The Wonder Bra
A comfortable, great-fitting, aroma-free condom.
What??? That hasn't been invented yet?
Prolongus, I had an SO several years back,before my Hobby days, who made a statement that my junk smelled like a condom that evening before showering. She asked if I had fucked somebody that day? I replied, "Duh, stupid me and I thought you'd be happy I wore a condom."...It was all downhill after that discussion.

So +1 when the aroma free condom gets invented.
birth control pills
Prolongus, I had an SO several years back,before my Hobby days, who made a statement that my junk smelled like a condom that evening before showering. She asked if I had fucked somebody that day? I replied, "Duh, stupid me and I thought you'd be happy I wore a condom."...It was all downhill after that discussion.

So +1 when the aroma free condom gets invented. Originally Posted by ManSlut
haha yeah, here's another +1 for aroma free condoms
Dawn
Love the show Shark Tank. Comes on Friday nites with Mark Cuban. They have really good inventions that make them millions.

People Only Have Power Over You If You Give It Too Them.

The Sharks are well named. If the invention works, the Shark makes the gains. There are no statistics on the win/lose for that show. Suggests to me- more more losses than gains. I watch that show and have not seen a national presence of any one. But I watch hoping.
birth control pills Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
Almost certainly one of the three or four most important inventions of the 20th century!! Vastly underrated in terms of its socioeconomic impact. A very perceptive and wise answer.
Condoms